MTV.com, PopSugar to Livestream New York "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Premiere from 4.30pm EST

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
July 11, 2011, 04:10 PM

MTV.com will be live streaming today's New York City "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Premiere from 4.30pm EST. Stay close to Leaky, where we will be embedding the live stream and don't forget that MTV will also be announcing the winner of the Harry Potter World Cup.

PopSugar will also be live streaming the event from 2pm PT/5pm ET and we will post that live stream below as well so you have a choice of coverage. Leaky will be on the carpet covering the premiere and we'll be posting photos, videos and quotes from the actors, crew and filmmakers as they come in. Keep an eye on the @Leaky Twitter for even more premiere updates.

MTV.com Live Stream: here or below: 4:30 pm EST

PopSugar Live Stream: here or below:  2:00 pm PT / 5:00 pm ET

Free video streaming by Ustream

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

How I wish I could be there right now. Or at the very least with my computer so I can watch he livestreaming! But I’ll be here reading what everyine says and looking at the pictures! :D
I cant believe this is the very last HP premiere ever!

Posted by LunaLuver on July 11, 2011, 03:13 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_dot_com_avatar-bymileycyruslover_1-0008_thumb

Okay so here is the update: no wristbands at all, and the view is this: http://yfrog.com/kkcm6qj for all fans. Far, far away from the red carpet. That sucks, and I’m happy my gut told me to not go back out there haha..

Posted by PotterPants on July 11, 2011, 03:47 PM report to moderator

If I’m correct, this will be their last premiere (unless they have it in any other countries)! D; Pretty sad to see it all ending. . . .

Posted by . on July 11, 2011, 04:08 PM report to moderator

PotterPants, 200 people is nothing lol. There were 3000 people in London the morning of the day before, and we spent all day being sunburnt too except we then spent all night being rained on =P All completely worth it!

Got to admit I’m slightly bitter that Tom came down to see people in NY and not in London, though doubt he would have been allowed in London! He did look at all our pictures of us camping and send us messages =)

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on July 11, 2011, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_dot_com_avatar-bymileycyruslover_1-0008_thumb

JoRowlingRocks, for NYC 200 is a lot hahahaha esp for NYPD to handle. But they did give the people who were in front of the line wristbands to line the red carpet and see the movie, I believe it will be a screening outside the movie theatre?

Posted by PotterPants on July 11, 2011, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_dot_com_avatar-bymileycyruslover_1-0008_thumb

Posted by PotterPants on July 11, 2011, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_dementor_thumb

1) SOOOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! :( :)
2) I HATE THE SPOILERS MTV STOP IT!!!! :@ SO TEMPTING!
3) THIS IS ALMOST IT!!! LETS MAKE THE BEST OF IT!!!

Posted by HIFireWhiskers58 on July 11, 2011, 06:28 PM report to moderator
Hl002-1allinye_thumb

Is it over> I’m not seeing anything….

Posted by jedisakora on July 11, 2011, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

Eonline also had a livestream. I missed it because I was trying to watch MTV and PopSugar sort of at the same time. But E-online is doing a rerun now. I don’t know if I’m going to watch all of it.

Posted by Tarana on July 11, 2011, 07:07 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

BTW I thought it was very nice to see Chris Columbus again.

Posted by Tarana on July 11, 2011, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I wish Leaky wuld get the pictures up already! They arrived on the red carpet an hour ago! And yes this is the trio’s last premiere, they only do NY and London, so sad they wont all be together again like this. Now give us some pictures!!!!

Posted by LunaLuver on July 11, 2011, 07:10 PM report to moderator
Hl002-1allinye_thumb

Thanks for letting me know. ^^ Going to watch it.

Posted by jedisakora on July 11, 2011, 07:40 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Is it true that Alan Rickman accepted the World Cup on Snape’s behalf and mentioned Potter Puppet Pals? That would have been something to see.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on July 11, 2011, 08:23 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Snape, Snape Severus Snape! Won the MTV World Cup!!! Wahoo!! :D He has def.earned it!

Posted by LunaLuver on July 11, 2011, 08:23 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

O my goodness. I can understand that as a showbiz presenter, you probably don’t know where Jo got the K in her name, but really… did one of the female presenters of E-News actually say, she didn’t know Ralph Fiennes had a nose? I mean, if you’re an entertainment reporter, you know him as an actor, don’t you? And she asked “what did they do with his nose?” or something like “where did his nose go?” Haha, it’s called special effects and CGI. They sometimes use this in movies these days ;o) I actually saw how they did this on the DH-1 DVD. Well, these Red Carpet reports have been fun to watch anyway.

Posted by Tarana on July 11, 2011, 08:30 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You know what?" Ron murmured, looking over at the bar with enthusiasm. "We could order anything we liked in here, I bet that bloke would sell us anything, he wouldn't care. I've always wanted to try firewhisky --"[br]"You -- are -- a -- [i]prefect,"[/i]