MTV Interview with Tom Felton, Rupert Grint, and Matt Lewis: "American Talk 2"

HP Cast
Posted by: Mel
July 11, 2011, 10:53 PM

In a very funny interview with MTV, Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), and Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom) try out their American accents with MTV host Josh Horowitz. You can watch the interview here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Rupertron_thumb

I died at party in the USA!!! My mom thought something was wrong with me lol

Posted by cinminnie on July 12, 2011, 08:13 PM report to moderator
Profile_thumb

I actually had a belly laugh! Can’t believe that Chips Ahoy aren’t an international hit!?!?! LOL!!!!!

Posted by willowandlaylasmom on July 12, 2011, 09:56 PM report to moderator
Tn96_thumb

made my day :)

Posted by challengeACCEPTED on July 12, 2011, 10:00 PM report to moderator

This was sooooo funny! I love Tom’s accent, this was so fun to watch during the MTV coverage of the premiere!

Posted by WolfyWizard on July 12, 2011, 10:48 PM report to moderator
3269316169_13ac1c4122_thumb

Ahhh! no! unable to offer this video to users in my region :( unfair!

Posted by hibou333 (Roar) on July 12, 2011, 11:21 PM report to moderator
Hermione_96

Oh My God! this is ridiculously hilarious!!! Robert pattinson(Brittish:)) is a beautiful American! hahah. Awesome, very funny. their accents are actually quite good as well.

Posted by Alec wick. *ROAR* on July 13, 2011, 04:03 AM report to moderator
4958b7b3545c4b5292f6eb1dceb38772_7_thumb

omg that is the funniest freakin thing and they all so cute!! Rupert Grint was so serious just GNR!!!!

Posted by Shawnae Inglewood on July 13, 2011, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

Hilarious, but Robert Pattinson played Cedric in Goblet of Fire, so either Tom was faking not knowing him or he forgot that they starred together haha.

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on July 13, 2011, 01:43 PM report to moderator

i love these guys, they make me laugh every time. its sad to think this may be one of the last times we see them doing an interview together. :’(

Posted by tonks- on July 13, 2011, 04:24 PM report to moderator

Posted by tonks- on July 13, 2011, 04:25 PM report to moderator

Posted by tonks- on July 13, 2011, 04:25 PM report to moderator

Posted by tonks- on July 13, 2011, 04:25 PM report to moderator

Posted by tonks- on July 13, 2011, 04:25 PM report to moderator

Posted by tonks- on July 13, 2011, 04:26 PM report to moderator

Posted by tonks- on July 13, 2011, 04:26 PM report to moderator

Harry tried to argue back but his words were drowned by a long, loud belch from the Dursleys' son, Dudley.[br]"I want more bacon."