Images From New York Premiere of "Deathly Hallows: Part 2"

HP Cast
Posted by: Mel
July 11, 2011, 09:26 PM

If you missed the livestream of the New York premiere of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" you can now seem images of some of the Harry Potter stars on the red carpet here in our galleries. Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), and producer David Heyman were in attendance. Keep checking back as we will be updating the gallery with more pictures!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Awesome pics!!! :D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on July 12, 2011, 03:10 AM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

okay, I failed to see Bonnie Wright :( and why is about 98% of the pics Emma? She’s beautiful, but there are others there, too!

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on July 12, 2011, 10:44 AM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

In the interview Emma did with mtv, you could really see that dress, and it didn’t even look finished at the top. Her makeup was too heavy for an afternoon premiere — if I were wearing it, I’m sure I’d have mascara running down my face while watching the movie! She’s charming anyway.

Posted by izziewitch on July 12, 2011, 11:26 AM report to moderator
Hl002-1allinye_thumb

Matt Lewis is gorgeous!!!

Posted by jedisakora on July 12, 2011, 12:06 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_loxhxnpc7a1qjbryso1_r1_500_large_thumb

They all look great! Love Emma’s dress!
I was really hoping that more of the “seven” would come. :(

Posted by MissingHedwig on July 12, 2011, 01:06 PM report to moderator

Thanks so much MyLeaky! :D

Posted by . on July 12, 2011, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Close_up_thumb

Wow. Emma’s two premiere dresses are like fire and ice. Can’t say I love the dress but she sure as heck rocked it. Good for her. :)

Posted by HelloWorld on July 12, 2011, 03:59 PM report to moderator

LunaLuver, the Irish premiere was on the 9th. Evanna went home for a bit & is in Paris today, the Phelps twins went to Finland and are in Paris now too. America were lucky to get the trio, no other country is getting them (apart from England obviously)- they don’t need any more of the share of the cast! =P

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on July 12, 2011, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

I saw it via livestream , it was great but I liked london most…!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on July 12, 2011, 09:35 PM report to moderator

Can’t say I’m a fan of Emma’s eye makeup, but that dress? Yes please. Wow!!! She sure grew up well.

Posted by Feorge on July 12, 2011, 11:39 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wish I was there!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 17, 2011, 05:26 PM report to moderator

"I liked the DA! I learned loads with you!"[br]"I enjoyed the meetings, too," said Luna serenely. "It was like having friends."