Images From New York Premiere of "Deathly Hallows: Part 2"

HP Cast
Posted by: Mel
July 11, 2011, 09:26 PM

If you missed the livestream of the New York premiere of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" you can now seem images of some of the Harry Potter stars on the red carpet here in our galleries. Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), and producer David Heyman were in attendance. Keep checking back as we will be updating the gallery with more pictures!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Yes finally pictures! And first comment! :)

Posted by LunaLuver on July 11, 2011, 09:51 PM report to moderator
Profile_thumb

Love Emma’s dress. It has some really neat textile combos! Very glam.

Posted by willowandlaylasmom on July 11, 2011, 10:00 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Emma looks beautiful! So stunning with her hair slicked back and eyes dark, I just love the color of her dress. I have to say though, I’m disapointed more of the actors didnt come to the premiere. Only the trio, Tom and Matt. They shouldnt of had Dublins the same day, its too bad the James, Oliver and Evanna couldnt have been there.

Posted by LunaLuver on July 11, 2011, 10:07 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Oops! AND Alan Rickman was there, cant forget about him! :)

Posted by LunaLuver on July 11, 2011, 10:09 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Oops! AND Alan Rickman was there, cant forget about him! :)

Posted by LunaLuver on July 11, 2011, 10:09 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

im really disappointed that the mtv livestream isnt working right now… i would love to see the premeire right now. :(

Posted by hermy007 on July 11, 2011, 10:12 PM report to moderator

Matt looks fantastic, but I hoped Emma was paid to wear that “dress” – ewww!

Posted by Maestra2 on July 11, 2011, 10:24 PM report to moderator

Why did Emma Watson look so sad? I feel like something terrible was told to her right before she stepped onto the red carpet. It breaks my heart to see her sadness. :(

Posted by SillyLills on July 11, 2011, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

Emma’s dress is ghastly! Great to see the gang there, sad that this is athe last big premiere….!

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on July 11, 2011, 10:47 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Dang i missed the livestream. It was around 2am over here. Well i atleast got the pictures. Thanks leaky

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 11, 2011, 11:15 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Wow, amazing pics! I just thought a lot more people would come to the US premier…since it is the last one. we only got 5 out of the “Big Seven”!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on July 11, 2011, 11:59 PM report to moderator
Ukrain_cover_sm2_thumb

well, the twins and Evanna were in Italy, I think.

I love the pics… thanks Leaky… but you know what would be really helpful? Captions! Between the UK and US premiers, there are so many of the non-main-stars that I dont recognize. (I’m too old for this)

Posted by heartless_wench on July 12, 2011, 12:10 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Who put Crisco in Emma’s hair?

Posted by Won_Two on July 12, 2011, 12:12 AM report to moderator
Irish_eyes_thumb

I don’t know if this is possible for a premiere, since they’re supposed to be partly about fashion I guess, but…to me, Emma looked like she was a bit too ‘haute couture’, as if she belonged at a Vogue fashion shoot in that dress and make-up, rather than a late afternoon/early evening premiere. I feel sort of bad for her, really. It didn’t look as if she was having any fun at all, and most everyone else looked like they were having a blast.

Posted by Night Zephyr on July 12, 2011, 12:14 AM report to moderator
Owl_watermelon_thumb

@Night Zephyr, that very dress is featured in a Vogue UK shoot, featuring actresses from the TV show Downtown Abbey. While she looked radiant, I bet all that fabric and the super-tight bodice made for an uncomfortable night.

Posted by Lucia Meadows on July 12, 2011, 02:24 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I've not bin meself lately... Worried abou' Buckbeak, an' no one likin' me [br]classes --"[br]"We do like them!" lied Hermione at once.[br]"Yeah, they're great!" said Ron, crossing his fingers under the table.