Scans from Entertainment Weekly: New Interviews with Cast and Crew, Detailed Photos of Props and Sets

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 01, 2011, 04:48 PM

As reported yesterday, the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly - out on newsstands today - has fifty pages devoted to the Harry Potter film series.

Scans from this special double issue can now be found in the Leaky galleries, and because there's quite a bit to go through, some highlights from the magazine are linked below:

Hi-Res Cover Image
Collection of Harry Potter covers throughout the years (Did you know Potter needs only one more to beat Julia Roberts' cover count?)
Interview with Daniel Radcliffe (Page 2) (Page 3) (Page 4)
Preview of "Part 2" (New Photo from the Lestrange Vault)
Interview with Emma Watson (Page 2) (Page 3)
Interview with Rupert Grint (Page 2) (Page 3)
Directing a Boy Named Daniel by Chris Columbus
Hogwarts Great Hall Post-Battle (Page 2)
Props Close-Up of Gyrffindor's Sword, Time Turner, Portkey Boot
Props Close-Up of the Golden Egg and Half-Blood Prince Potion Book

Other features in this issue includes behind-the-scenes photos from the past decade, and a run down of all 7 Potter films with memorable quotes, fun facts, and box office numbers.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Emma_watson_dot_com_avatar-bymileycyruslover_1-0008_thumb

I bought mine today! Can’t wait to read them and probably frame it haha

Posted by PotterPants on July 01, 2011, 05:50 PM report to moderator
George_ron_thumb

This issue was in my mailbox when I got home today. I flipped through it a bit and I look forward to reading it.

Posted by blue_rogue on July 01, 2011, 06:56 PM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

dammit leaky, i’ve spent like an hour trying to read it all in order. You couldn’t have ordered it for people who dont get the magazine could you?

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on July 01, 2011, 08:19 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

Wasn’t at my local grocery store yet,but will check other one tomorrow

Posted by Dlcohm7 on July 01, 2011, 08:50 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

Bahahahaa, crazy Dan with his flaming tree made my day…..

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on July 01, 2011, 08:52 PM report to moderator
Close_up_thumb

Wow… I need to get a copy of this asap. :)

Posted by HelloWorld on July 01, 2011, 09:07 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

My friend just got his copy in the mail today…

Posted by Won_Two on July 01, 2011, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Helena_bonham_carter_thumb

Awesome! I am going to have so much fun reading all this, thanks Leaky!

Posted by MysteryMuggle on July 01, 2011, 09:39 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I look every where for this and cant find anywhere :(

Posted by The Nerd on July 02, 2011, 12:41 PM report to moderator
From_start_to_finish_by_tian_cai-d33cmh1_thumb

ughh i need to get this!

Posted by handhrfan18 on July 02, 2011, 01:46 PM report to moderator
Kyron_trucks_-_copy_thumb

The links to the HQ scans for pages 51, 52 and 53 are broken.

Thanks for posting these. 14 more days….Hoooray!!!

Posted by agentzac on July 02, 2011, 07:27 PM report to moderator

I just bought it! It’s great! But, honestly I want to get all the other ones too, probably mark it as a collectors item! :D

Posted by . on July 02, 2011, 07:32 PM report to moderator
P1010012_thumb

Can anyone tell me if they know where to buy this thing? My husband has been to store after store very thoughtfully wanting me to have it, and cannot find it! It is at Publix, but the last he saw they hadn’t put out this issue! Gah. Thanks :)

Posted by Gwynog'srabbit on July 03, 2011, 09:17 PM report to moderator
Th_hogwarts_thumb

I wish that someone would make a collection of all of the Entertainment Weekly Harry Potter Magazines and sell them, it would be so much easier than trying to find them all… how much does this magazine cost, anyway??

Posted by half-bloodprince on July 04, 2011, 12:12 AM report to moderator
Keep_calm_thumb

Can’t find this magazine anywhere in my small town ugh

Posted by dork88 on July 04, 2011, 09:53 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Harry, I'm sure Dumbledore would [i]want[/i] to be bothered by this --"[br]"Yeah," said Harry, before he could stop himself, "that's the only bit of me Dumbledore cares about, isn't it, my [br]scar?"