11 New Deathly Hallows Character Posters

Movies
Posted by: Melissa
June 08, 2011, 02:31 PM

WB just revealed 11 new posters for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, l showing the series' characters mid-battle or at important moments:

More here (or below):
Ron

Hermione

Voldemort

The Twins

Neville

McGonagall

Snape

Griphook

Bellatrix

Malfoy

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

December_loadoff_087_thumb

I neeeeeeed ..
Bella, Snape, Fred&George .. Damn .. and yummi I might add !

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 08, 2011, 04:29 PM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

Oh my these are all great (but couldn’t open Griphook). I am very excited, and loving it!

Posted by Rosie016 on June 08, 2011, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Well although I quite like them they seem a bit too smoothed out for my liking, it makes the ‘action’ look a bit static, the nitty gritty of the scenes is totally missing which seems a bit of a shame.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on June 08, 2011, 04:34 PM report to moderator

Love Love Love them!

Posted by Shana on June 08, 2011, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Where is Griphook???

Posted by Won_Two on June 08, 2011, 05:06 PM report to moderator

Yeah, I agree, the posters could have been alot better. And then the Bellatrix wand? Hermione is supposed to have it during the battle, and she does, in her poster. But Bellatrix also has it, and it’s clearly during the battle, so what is up? How could they let that slip?

Posted by Daena99 on June 08, 2011, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Google griphook +deathly hallows poster. There are a bunch of sites that have all of the DH ones, including his. I, too, think they are a little two artsy-fartsy, taken as a group. But Hermione is still a hotty, even though she looks like she fell into a washing machine during the spin cycle.

Posted by Paskunius Senus on June 08, 2011, 05:29 PM report to moderator

@Daena99 -The fact that both Hermione and Bellatrix have Bellatrix’s wand irritates me too. We all know that Hermione has Bellatrix’s wand during the battle so why is Bellatrix holding it in the poster. I hope they did not let that mistake in the film.

Posted by mlc on June 08, 2011, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Oh my bloody Merlin!!!! These are WICKED!!!!! McGonagall, you go! And the twins and Neville, so freakin’ perfect!!! Now I just need to choose which one for my avatar. :D

Posted by LunaLuver on June 08, 2011, 06:44 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Ooh I missed that about Bellatrix’s wand. I think is was probably just a mix up during a photo shoot, I’m sure in the movie the wands will be right. Course, Bellatrix might have gotten her wand back at some point during the fighting, and Hermione could be using someone else’s.

Posted by LunaLuver on June 08, 2011, 06:48 PM report to moderator
Lunanargles_thumb

they are amazing!!!!! i think i like the neville one the best… or maybe mcgonagall…. griphook wont open though :(

Posted by calliet2b4g on June 08, 2011, 07:18 PM report to moderator

Ohhhhh, the nice-lovely-sweet twins!! I am so happy that they are on that posters, they deserves that. I think it’s the first time that we see them so serious! But the picture breaks my heart when I think to their faith! :(

Posted by Juliette1981 on June 08, 2011, 07:21 PM report to moderator
Harry__2__thumb

EPIC!!! can’t wait to see this massive action.
BTW, Griphook Poster leading to 404 Not Found.
but here’s a working link ;)

Posted by 00AMR00 on June 08, 2011, 07:39 PM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

okay Harry’s is my fav. Then, my man neville, then snape and mcgonagoll, then the twins, then voldy, then the rest, ron’s expression looks funky and that makes me mad cause i love him.

Posted by Brianna on June 08, 2011, 07:46 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

When I look at the one of Ron, all I can do is fixate on trying to figure out what the heck his collar is made out of – something like the hooky side of Velcro? I doubt that this was the designers’ intent.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on June 08, 2011, 07:53 PM report to moderator

There were a hundred and forty-two staircases at Hogwarts: wide, sweeping ones; narrow, rickety ones; some that led somewhere different on a Friday; some with a vanishing step halfway up that you had to remember to jump.