11 New Deathly Hallows Character Posters

Movies
Posted by: Melissa
June 08, 2011, 02:31 PM

WB just revealed 11 new posters for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, l showing the series' characters mid-battle or at important moments:

More here (or below):
Ron

Hermione

Voldemort

The Twins

Neville

McGonagall

Snape

Griphook

Bellatrix

Malfoy

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

373_thumb

AAAAAAAHHHH OMG Im so excited!!!!! The twins, McGonagall and Nevil!!!!!
its going to be such a bittersweet ending i cant wait to see it but i dont want it to end :-S

Posted by mystifiedbymuggles on June 08, 2011, 02:38 PM report to moderator

These are amahzing!! Love Neville and McGonagall!! The twins’ poster literally made me tear up. I’m dreading so many heart-breaking scenes in this movie, but at the same time I can’t wait to see it come to life!

Posted by Gabrella on June 08, 2011, 02:42 PM report to moderator

AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUURGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH THE TWINS!
I burst into tears!
Oooh… starts sobbing

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on June 08, 2011, 02:43 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

These are awesome! :-D
Can’t wait to see this movie!!!

Posted by Felipe on June 08, 2011, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

McGonagall completely and totally ROCKS! I love it! Go Minerva!!!!

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on June 08, 2011, 02:58 PM report to moderator

Neville Longbottom, standing over the dead, lifeless body of Nagain, FTW!

Maggies Smith FINALLY getting to K some A comes in a close second.

Harry, I’m sorry to say, just looks like he’s constipated…

Posted by mark_sheldon1221 on June 08, 2011, 02:59 PM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

OMG i think i am going to faint

Posted by Emmaria on June 08, 2011, 03:00 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I think Draco’s looks the best. The warm reds of the fire offer a very strong and energetic contrast to the cool colors of the background. Also, his pose is less awkward compared to others who feel a little too caught in the moment. It’s also nice to see posters focusing on characters who haven’t received as much attention in previous films. It’s exciting to see so much publicity.

Posted by eiVega on June 08, 2011, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Hp__neville__s_patronus_by_pen_umbra_thumb

I hate to be a wet blanket, but these are hardly good movie posters. These posters make Deathly Hallows look like just another action movie. Are we trying to appeal to twelve year old boys here? Good posters would have been more refined and more subtle. They would have been artistic, and would have captured the monumental nature and mystery of this final film. These look like posters for another teen superhero movie.

Posted by All Was Well on June 08, 2011, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Dobbysnap_thumb

I love Ron/Rupert, but what a wonky image to use for a poster. The two for Bella and McGonagall are my favorites.

Posted by Justin the Mighty on June 08, 2011, 03:13 PM report to moderator
Us_and_tom_thumb

I want to buy all of them!! The problem is, I have no idea which one to use in my home…I have 11 by 17 prints of each movie in my living room, and I was thinking about getting a few new ones, but now I can’t decide!

Posted by rainbowapplefizz on June 08, 2011, 03:16 PM report to moderator

McGonagall rocks in them, excellent series,

Posted by DavidTheUnready on June 08, 2011, 03:17 PM report to moderator

I agree partly, for me they are too photo-shoppy. And by the way, I cannot open “Griphook”

Posted by Giant Fairy on June 08, 2011, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Nice to see a good poster of Minerva.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on June 08, 2011, 03:20 PM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

Griphook isn’t opening. and bella ftw. oh yeah :) Malfoy shouldn’t look so confident, and neville shouldnt look so omg ish. but yeah, great :)

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on June 08, 2011, 03:23 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Now give me the prophecy, or we start using wands."[br]"Go on, then," said Harry, raising his own wand to chest height. As he did so, the five wands of Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ginny, and Luna rose on either side of him.