Wait, wait, wait...

News
Posted by: Klyssa
June 07, 2011, 06:44 PM

Thank you all, once again, for another round of fantastic submissions (and sorry for the delay in the getting them posted!). We must have a little bit of Starkid fever here at Leaky, because the winner this time also submitted a Starkid-inspired caption. Congratulations, bookworm1118! You also win 100 MyLeaky points!

As always, be sure to keep an eye on our Tumblr for additional captions as well as news and gifs galore. So what do you think Mr. Weasley and Harry are staring at in our next picture? Leave your best captions in the comments below. Good luck!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Rowena_thumb

“Mr. Weasley, don’t you feel kinda weird about peeking at those Muggles? I mean, they can see us…”

Posted by lumosshimmy {WBM!} on June 08, 2011, 07:48 PM report to moderator
Flying-ford-anglia-resized-128_thumb

Some of these are really good. Especially Katie_Lily’s one, that made me laugh.

Posted by Immortal Phoenix on June 08, 2011, 08:31 PM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

DrForester that is brilliant!!

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on June 08, 2011, 09:00 PM report to moderator
16880063_thumb

Harry: “Um, Mr. Weasley, I don’t think this will keep out the fangirls…”

Posted by Carmen Black on June 08, 2011, 09:24 PM report to moderator

I LOVE Carmen Black’s caption! I’m still laughing…=)

Posted by wizardingwheezes on June 08, 2011, 09:32 PM report to moderator

Now, Harry: Dial 62442.

Posted by wizardingwheezes on June 08, 2011, 09:34 PM report to moderator
Halloween-purple-lovely-witch_thumb

“ Let’s hide here, Harry. Molly should not see me.”

Posted by purplewitch on June 08, 2011, 09:51 PM report to moderator

“Maybe if I keep squinting like a maniac, Harry won’t notice the terrifying monster just there.”

Posted by LilyEvanston on June 08, 2011, 11:39 PM report to moderator
Halloween-purple-lovely-witch_thumb

“ Let’s hide here, Harry. Molly must not see me.”

Posted by purplewitch on June 08, 2011, 11:41 PM report to moderator

Caption: Okay….I think Molly’s gone….what exactly is the use of a rubber duck?!

Posted by PotionsMaster7 on June 08, 2011, 11:44 PM report to moderator
Steelers_thumb

Mr. Weasley: I knew Ginny was lying about that tatoo on your chest Harry.

Posted by josh1210 on June 09, 2011, 12:35 AM report to moderator
Steelers_thumb

Sorry I meant tattoo.

Posted by josh1210 on June 09, 2011, 12:37 AM report to moderator
Steelers_thumb

Mr. Weasley: I knew Ginny was lying about that tattoo on your chest Harry.

Posted by josh1210 on June 09, 2011, 12:37 AM report to moderator

Mr Weasley: “I wonder why Lucius Malfoy is wearing a skirt…”
Harry: “Er…Mr Weasley, her name is Lady Gaga!”

Posted by Mahinique ЯOAR on June 09, 2011, 01:19 AM report to moderator

Congratulations to the winner!

My caption: When will Ron ever stop snogging Lavender?

Posted by . on June 09, 2011, 01:20 AM report to moderator

"Wangoballwime?"[br]"Sorry?" said Cho.[br]"D'you -- d'you want to go to the ball with me?" said Harry. Why did he have to go red now? [i]Why?[/i]