Wait, wait, wait...

News
Posted by: Klyssa
June 07, 2011, 06:44 PM

Thank you all, once again, for another round of fantastic submissions (and sorry for the delay in the getting them posted!). We must have a little bit of Starkid fever here at Leaky, because the winner this time also submitted a Starkid-inspired caption. Congratulations, bookworm1118! You also win 100 MyLeaky points!

As always, be sure to keep an eye on our Tumblr for additional captions as well as news and gifs galore. So what do you think Mr. Weasley and Harry are staring at in our next picture? Leave your best captions in the comments below. Good luck!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Severus_x_2_thumb

But it doesn’t make sense at all.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on June 08, 2011, 03:25 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

i dont get it…. the books never mentioned anything about hermione and drawing ! (at least i dont think) and there were alot better ones that fit…… just saying but crongradulations to the winner ! great job :)

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on June 08, 2011, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Actually I think it did mention somewhere that Hermione wasn’t very good at drawing—one of the few things!

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on June 08, 2011, 03:53 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

well how random is that ?
lol

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on June 08, 2011, 03:57 PM report to moderator

Ermm sir, I think you’ve misunderstood. The TARDIS is blue…

Posted by Moony Lupin on June 08, 2011, 04:25 PM report to moderator

Ermm sir, I think you’ve misunderstood. The TARDIS is blue…

Posted by Moony Lupin on June 08, 2011, 04:26 PM report to moderator

Ermm sir, I think you’ve misunderstood. The TARDIS is blue…

Posted by Moony Lupin on June 08, 2011, 04:26 PM report to moderator

Ermm sir, I think you’ve misunderstood. The TARDIS is blue…

Posted by Moony Lupin on June 08, 2011, 04:26 PM report to moderator

^ Sorry posted WAY to many times ;)

Posted by Moony Lupin on June 08, 2011, 04:26 PM report to moderator
Normal_movies_ootp_stills_promoshots_019_normal_thumb

What…the..HECK…is Luna doing?!

Posted by Hermione Luna Tonks on June 08, 2011, 04:49 PM report to moderator

OR Harry: “Is that Cho Chang coming this way?” Harry stares
Arthur Weasley: “At-a-boy Harry!”

Posted by MillieWeasley on June 08, 2011, 05:04 PM report to moderator

it’s funny, but it’s nonsense too… when did JK said that Hermione didn´t kow how to draw? but it’s funny : )

Posted by camila_black08 on June 08, 2011, 05:48 PM report to moderator

Mr. Weasley, are you sure you dialed correctly? I’m seeing ORCS here!

Posted by spellchick50 on June 08, 2011, 06:14 PM report to moderator
Colorful_desktop_candy_by_alsnd12-400x300_thumb

Harry, we must hide in here… I’ve seen those ‘garbage trucks’ in action- they eat and eat bags full of waste. They musn’t see us!

Posted by hermi0ne_228 on June 08, 2011, 06:41 PM report to moderator
Design_keepcalm_thumb

Harry, prepare my flying machine!

Posted by sunny2017 on June 08, 2011, 07:11 PM report to moderator

"I think the only reason I never lost my mind is that I knew I was innocent. That wasn't a happy thought, so the dementors couldn't suck it out of me... but it kept me sane and knowing who I am... helped me keep my powers..."