Wait, wait, wait...

News
Posted by: Klyssa
June 07, 2011, 06:44 PM

Thank you all, once again, for another round of fantastic submissions (and sorry for the delay in the getting them posted!). We must have a little bit of Starkid fever here at Leaky, because the winner this time also submitted a Starkid-inspired caption. Congratulations, bookworm1118! You also win 100 MyLeaky points!

As always, be sure to keep an eye on our Tumblr for additional captions as well as news and gifs galore. So what do you think Mr. Weasley and Harry are staring at in our next picture? Leave your best captions in the comments below. Good luck!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Mr. Weasley, is that Snape….with SHAMPOO!?!

Posted by LunaLuver on June 08, 2011, 12:38 AM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

“Alright, Harry, I think it’s safe. The fangirls are gone.”

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on June 08, 2011, 01:04 AM report to moderator
Steelers_thumb

Mr. Weasley: So this is how Birdman does it!

Harry: I think you mean Superman Mr. Weasley.

Posted by josh1210 on June 08, 2011, 02:11 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

“I don’t think it’s a good time to go after those Veelas, Mr. Weasley…”

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on June 08, 2011, 04:00 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

@iloveronweasley16, I really like yours.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on June 08, 2011, 05:11 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

[For the innocent among us, I should probably explain that in London, members of the oldest profession put up their business cards in telephone boxes.]

Mr Weasley, I’ve just noticed a very peculiar business card. ‘Beautiful young witch, red hair, green eyes. Call me by the name of your lost love! Lonely wizards a speciality.’

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on June 08, 2011, 05:15 AM report to moderator
Gryfindor_lion_thumb

Harry: “He’s here, Mr. Weasley.”
Arthur: “Ok, let’s start bother Lucius Malfoy!”

Posted by Patronus 27 on June 08, 2011, 05:30 AM report to moderator
Gryfindor_lion_thumb

Another one:
Harry: “The windows are dirty, For the window cleaning, Muggles use Glassex or Cillt Bang”
Arthur: “Interesting!!!”

Posted by Patronus 27 on June 08, 2011, 05:34 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Yes, @Patronus 27, Arthur would definitely find that interesting.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on June 08, 2011, 06:00 AM report to moderator
Emma-emma-watson-26065875-75-75_thumb

Arthur: “Oh My cheese, Harry Look!! A Flying pig!!”
Harry: “Whoaaaaaaaaaa”

First thing that came to mind was that. :)

Posted by SalmonSammySam{ROAR} on June 08, 2011, 07:01 AM report to moderator

Having never heard of Starkid, I don’t stand a chance.

Posted by trontech on June 08, 2011, 07:19 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

I think it’s something to do with ‘A Very Potter Musical’, which I’ve never ‘got’. I suspect it’s the kind of humour that doesn’t cross the Atlantic very well.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on June 08, 2011, 08:04 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lsmfflgdix1r2dfmyo4_500_thumb

Mr. Weasley: See that car over there? I’ll buy that.

Posted by ceweez on June 08, 2011, 08:34 AM report to moderator
No_muggles_thumb

Arthur: I think that’s the Zac Efron Poster from Dumbledore’s office.
Harry: Where?!

Posted by Luna_lovegood17 on June 08, 2011, 08:43 AM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

“Uh oh…it’s those Mormon missionaries again!!!”

(Sorry, I have watched the Starkid stuff but can’t make a “very Potter” comment….which you apparently must do to win.)

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on June 08, 2011, 09:03 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Had a good summer, Luna?" Ginny asked.[br]"Yes," said Luna dreamily, without taking her eyes off Harry. "Yes, it was quite enjoyable, you know. [i]You're[/i] Harry Potter," she added.[br]"I know I am," said Harry.