WB Release New Harry Potter Featurette: Screen Test, Brand New Interviews and Clips from All Eight Films (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
June 06, 2011, 06:50 PM

Warner Bros. have this evening released a brand new Harry Potter featurette with clips from all eight films, including slightly extended footage from the trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2". You can watch the featurette and download it in the Leaky Video Galleries or here on iTunes' Movie Trailers website. Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Director David Yates and Producer David Heyman are amongst those to appear in this new video, speaking briefly about the end of the series. The featurette opens with a segment from the first screen test with Dan, Rupert and Emma and includes many behind-the-scenes glances at directors, cast and crew alike.

Watch at this link. Please note that this featurette contains clips from the final installment in the Harry Potter series.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Jenavieve_one_thumb

coolfirst tocomment :) i cant wait to see the video ! been with these guys snce i was 4 or 5 :)

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on June 06, 2011, 06:56 PM report to moderator
Megamanstarforceviruses_thumb

No matter how many times I see it, Harry + Voldy jumping off a cliff still makes me wince. Nice video, otherwise!

Posted by Orange Chameleon on June 06, 2011, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I absolutely LOVE this featurette! It is so well done! It’s one of my favorite things they have put together so far. It’s great seeing the actors as young children but also cutting together clips from all the movies. It reminds you how long this journey has been and how special of an adventure we’ve experienced so far. I think it rightly honors and pays tribute to the whole franchise. I got emotional watching it. This definitely gets me excited for the final film. You realize that they truly understand how important this really is.

Posted by eiVega on June 06, 2011, 07:17 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I also really like Rupert Grin’s line from the interview: “Every day we’re getting closer to never doing this again.” That’s so dramatic! The end is near! It all ends…where it began! Yikes! So good!!

Posted by eiVega on June 06, 2011, 07:23 PM report to moderator
38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

can someone tell me what scenes from the 8th movie are shown in this video? I don’t want to be spoilt, so I want to see if it’s worth it to watch this video or not :)

Posted by Sohumdore on June 06, 2011, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Snapshot_7__4-10-2011_3-21_pm__thumb

That was adoreable! @Sohumdore, the scenes that you’ve never seen before are the ones from movie 8. IDK, I don’t have a very good answer for that lol. :)

Posted by JustOddBall on June 06, 2011, 08:21 PM report to moderator

Oh my goodness!! I cannot wait!! But secretly I don’t want it to end! What will the world be without a new something from Harry Potter?!?

Posted by hpfan89 on June 06, 2011, 08:51 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

LOVE IT!!!
And the pic of Emma is so cute :)

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on June 06, 2011, 09:20 PM report to moderator
A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

Adorable. just adorable…
and so sad…
D: :(
Dan’s my age. I mean… watching them I feel so,,,
this is so sad,,, :( :’(

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on June 06, 2011, 09:51 PM report to moderator
Img_0488_thumb

I am such a big BABY!!! I just can not help crying everytime I see something like this, I even got teared up while watchin Sorcerer’s Stone the other day!! :’^)

Posted by dobbyzgirl on June 06, 2011, 10:22 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I wish I could watch the footage on my phone, :( I’ll have to wait until later. And the picture of Emma is so cute! They were all adorable in the first film. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on June 06, 2011, 10:26 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

Absolutely Fantastic!!! I know some people don’t like Harry Dragging Voldemort off the ledge but I think its a cool peice of film making! I wish we could get a sneak Peak of Ron and Hermiones Kiss though :P

Posted by joeys_mommy on June 06, 2011, 10:31 PM report to moderator
Hp7_thumb

When Harry pulls Voldemort off the ledge, he gets in a fantastic jab by calling him Tom. You know Voldemort hates that name. Nice little kick there from Harry that almost slipped past me. Can’t wait!

Posted by AkilahSakai on June 06, 2011, 10:43 PM report to moderator
38093_1525112213973_1419668696_2107419_4307673_n_thumb

What new scenes are shown? I don’t want to see it unless they’re ok scenes (I don’t want to get spolied) :)

Posted by Sohumdore on June 06, 2011, 11:09 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movie_hbp_feb08_005_thumb

COOL>>>RAOR

Posted by THEWIZARDGAMER-ARLEN on June 06, 2011, 11:18 PM report to moderator

"Who blackened your eye, Granger? I want to send them flowers."