MTV Movie Awards Premiers New "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Clip; Tom Felton Wins for Best Villain (Updated with Video Clip)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 05, 2011, 10:24 PM

Moments ago, Harry Potter actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) debuted an exclusive new clip from the forthcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" film at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards.  The 75 second clip features a slightly longer look at the moment where Harry enters the forest to meet face to face with Lord Voldemort.  The clip then rolls into previously seen footage from the previously released first trailer from the film.  We expect the full video to appear online shortly, and will update here when we have it. Update: You can now find the rather spoilery video clip at this link in our galleries, where you can also download it in .wmv and iPod compatible format.

On a related note, actor Tom Felton went home with the golden popcorn statue for best villain as Draco Malfoy in "Deathly Hallows: Part 1."  Many congratulations, Tom!

Stick close for further updates and video!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

I mean, sure, Twilight might be dominating, but DH2 really will deserve our votes, esp. considering all the hard work our WONDERFUL, AMAZING, TALENTED actors and actresses but into a decade of filming 8 movies.

CORRECTION- put, not but

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on June 06, 2011, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Roses2_thumb

Congrats, Tom! You and Draco deserved it SO much!

Posted by CassidyWeasley:) on June 06, 2011, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Roses2_thumb

Congrats, Tom! You and Draco deserved it SO much!
Love ya! Xx! <3

Posted by CassidyWeasley:) on June 06, 2011, 07:00 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Emma looked stunning as always. I love how her hair looks now, grown out a bit, and the thing she wore in the back was so cute. Tom also looked handsome as always. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on June 06, 2011, 07:47 PM report to moderator

poor Hagrid :/

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on June 06, 2011, 08:44 PM report to moderator

Congrats to Tom!! And I’m so SICK of Twilight winning things! I mean, Emma Watson definitely is A MILLION TIMES BETTER than Kristen Stewart will ever be!!

Posted by hpfan89 on June 06, 2011, 08:54 PM report to moderator

Posted by hpfan89 on June 06, 2011, 08:54 PM report to moderator

Posted by hpfan89 on June 06, 2011, 08:54 PM report to moderator

Yeah!!! I agree with everybody whom says taht twilight didn’t deserve the awards! And not only Emma but all the cast of HP is much better then Twilight’s!!!! I only have a Little bit of symphaty of Pattison ‘cause he played as CEdric Digorry on goblet of fire. I really want to stop it. It’s so unfair!

Posted by camila_black08 on June 06, 2011, 09:51 PM report to moderator

Remembering: sorry for my deplorable english… Im from Brasil…

Posted by camila_black08 on June 06, 2011, 09:55 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

Awesome Clip! I wish Hagrid had been a little more paniced though :P

Posted by joeys_mommy on June 06, 2011, 10:48 PM report to moderator
S5001102_thumb

I have sent you this link to Leaky, at least 2 weeks ago, but everyone keeps ignoring me. It has a clip of DH2 of Harry questioning Ollivander about elder wand and LV. I dont know why it is being ignored and then I listened to your podcast last night saying there weren’t any clips yet? http://cinema.jeuxactu.com/news-cinema-harry-potter-72-le-debut-du-film-en-hd-14112.htm

Posted by finley on June 07, 2011, 09:20 AM report to moderator
Bobby_tippingjpeg_thumb

I guess those MTV just chose Tom Felton as best Villian because he was always known to be the Harry potter Villian. Most of them probably haven’t seen the latest Film. And the Harry Potter followers just voted for Harry Potter in every categorie they ‘ve been nominated in. I probably would have done the same :Dbut I forgot to vote. I haven’t seen any Twilight Film. But the Harry Potter film was probably much better. Most of the Twilight fans are just teenage girls. anyway and that says it all…

Posted by Stoenk on June 07, 2011, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Ipod-harry_thumb

You know something has to be rigged at the awards when Justin Bieber wins over Harry Potter!!! Oh well I knew Twilight would win but Harry Potter will ALWAYS be better!!

Posted by Justinbro ROAR!!! on June 07, 2011, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_thumb

I had hoped HP would have won more but I am glad at least Tom won.

Posted by dork88 on June 07, 2011, 09:10 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Well, I still say you were lucky, but not many first years could have taken on a full-grown mountain troll. You each win Gryffindor five points. Professor Dumbledore will be informed of this. You may go."