New "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Clip: Chamber of Secrets

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
June 30, 2011, 02:12 PM

A new "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" clip has surfaced on Fandango, this one focusing on Ron and Hermione going into the Chamber of Secrets. Spoiler warnings apply here of course, because there is footage of the Chamber of Secrets scene.

You can watch the video here or below.

"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released July 15th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

John_s_books_thumb

I noticed this in the ads on T.V, I just saw them opening the door in it though. This video looks amazing!

Posted by MissStarKidSmiles on June 30, 2011, 02:34 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

cool, wont be watching it because im on a strict no spoiler policy until july 15th, but it sounds sweet! :D

Posted by hermy007 on June 30, 2011, 02:35 PM report to moderator

I was sitting here reading another article and lo and behold, Mel is at work!! My roommate will be very glad when this movie comes out so I will stop watching all these snippets and bursting into tears LOL. Come on July 15!!!

Deb

Posted by altanna on June 30, 2011, 02:37 PM report to moderator
1251115063_5_i-ew_1_thumb

OMG, I can’t wait annymore!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by savage77 on June 30, 2011, 02:48 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

Ok……i just stopped the video at 0:59 secs ….i can’t believe they’re showing this part…..i can’t watch the rest!!!!

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on June 30, 2011, 02:51 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

Okay…. I am officially not looking at spoilers… It is for some reason not tempting to me anymore… Good Job JCP… Good job…

Posted by jammjcpotter on June 30, 2011, 03:05 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Okay…I stopped watching because there was nothing “featurette” about it. Is this just a full clip? I don’t want to see full scenes. I’m okay with short cuts and interviews. Did anyone watch it? I think the description should be better labeled for those of us who are trying to censor ourselves. I know it had a spoiler warning, but I can handle short spoilers in trailers and featurettes, just not entire scenes.

Posted by eiVega on June 30, 2011, 03:06 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

Aw, Merlin… I just watched it… :/

Posted by jammjcpotter on June 30, 2011, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Emily_spectrespecs_1_thumb

looks like a good scene! can’t wait till july!!!

Posted by Emy_Lovegood on June 30, 2011, 03:12 PM report to moderator
Dh-all_s-fair-in-love-and-war_thumb

What is in it, I can’t watch it if it is the kiss. Please tell me!

Posted by Hermione_Granger_Weasley on June 30, 2011, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_dot_com_avatar-bymileycyruslover_1-0008_thumb

Yeah, I can’t watch anymore either. I’m starting to become a little less excited lol….Ugh, Warner Brothers – you suck.

Posted by PotterPants on June 30, 2011, 03:43 PM report to moderator
Hogwartscrest_thumb

this is toturing me too much!!! i cant wait til july 15th!!!!

Posted by lightingscar101 on June 30, 2011, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_dot_com_avatar-bymileycyruslover_1-0008_thumb

I’m thinking about this now….
I really don’t think ANYONE at Warner Brothers read the book and just think that this is just some normal scene. IT’S NOT, ugh. Frustrating hahahaha….

Posted by PotterPants on June 30, 2011, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

God i cant wait anymore.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 30, 2011, 04:03 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

Staying strong… not watching… This is hard! :-(
Please stop releasing these clips and tempting us WB!!! :-P

Posted by Felipe on June 30, 2011, 04:09 PM report to moderator

"If all goes well, you will be able to save more than one innocent life tonight. But remember this, both of you: [i]you must not be seen.[/i] Miss Granger, you know the law -- you know what is at stake.... [i]You -- must -- not -- be -- seen."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014