First Pottermore Preview: Introduction to Chapter 6 of Sorcerer's Stone

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Stephanie_J
June 30, 2011, 12:22 PM

The first of three Pottermore previews has been unveiled through Twitter, and gives a quick glimpse at the introduction to Chapter 6 of Sorcerer's Stone: 'The Journey From Platform Nine and Three-Quarters.'

Click here to see the screenshot.

Interactive features which will be included in chapter 6 are the Hogwarts Express and The Journey to Hogwarts. More previews will be released in the coming days, so stick close by!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Image_thumb

This. Looks. INSANE! Insane. I just can’t wait. I feel like our Potter lives are just going to flip upside down and inside out – in the best way possible!

Posted by Smitch on June 30, 2011, 09:03 PM report to moderator
04_ron_129536962114000760_thumb

I cannot wait for this!!!!

Posted by HJPlvr4ever on June 30, 2011, 09:20 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

I am soooo ready for Pottermore. Thanks Jo!

Posted by Girlraven1 on June 30, 2011, 09:42 PM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

Best reading experience ever!!!

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on June 30, 2011, 10:11 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

OH!!! please hurry and open up! i wanna see the site!!

Posted by sboyer06 on June 30, 2011, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

Pottermore will become my new obsession…I’m already in the midst of writing like five different fan-fics at the same time.
JKR really knew what she was talking about when she said once you start writing, you can’t stop :)

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on June 30, 2011, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Hl002-1allinye_thumb

I have to say i’m a tad disappointed…

Posted by jedisakora on June 30, 2011, 11:12 PM report to moderator
Hl002-1allinye_thumb

I have to say i’m a tad disappointed…

Posted by jedisakora on June 30, 2011, 11:12 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice!

Posted by Won_Two on July 01, 2011, 02:38 AM report to moderator
Emma_t_thumb

Aw man lol I thought it’d be a video… but I guess we have to take what we can get for now.

Posted by Delilah [ROAR] on July 01, 2011, 09:03 AM report to moderator

Why does everything have to be available through twitter? Not everyone has twitter and wants to go through twitter. Totally agree with WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator}. It is unnecessary and disadvantaging everyone else!
Pottermore looks great though.
Thanks Leaky for updating us!!!

Posted by Spook on July 01, 2011, 09:08 AM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

The picture doesn’t show much, aside from how you’re going to be clicking on some things. I think people are more interested in seeing the inside of the Hogwarts Express, and all that!

Oh well, we’ll just have to wait until it’s open to the public. They can’t reveal everything ahead of time.

Posted by Mad But Happy on July 01, 2011, 09:42 AM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

im glad there doing this but i looked it over again and its dissapointing…….

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on July 01, 2011, 10:09 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

I really dont undestand all these people who find this dissapointing <.< Its a preview not a realese of the whole website.

Posted by RubeusHagrid on July 01, 2011, 10:11 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

totally excited :D

Posted by mencia on July 01, 2011, 10:44 AM report to moderator

"...Harry has been achieving very poor results in his classes with me --"[br]"I should have made my meaning plainer," said Professor McGonagall, turning at last to look Umbridge directly in the eyes. "He has achieved high marks in all his Defense Against