Emma Watson in the August Issue of "Seventeen," New Pictures, Interview, and Video

Watson
Posted by: Mel
June 30, 2011, 02:47 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) will be appearing on the cover of the August issue of "Seventeen," which will be hitting the stands this Tuesday, July 5th. There are new pictures of Watson which you can find here in our galleries, as well as a some quotes from the interview that will appear in the magazine. The interview focuses on her love of fashion as well as how she has maintained some of her friendships for most of her life:

Fun With Colors
“I try to avoid wearing black because sometimes it’s the easy option. But I’m young, so it’s nice to be able to play with color and not just wear black all the time. I can save that for when I’m older.”

Friends Forever
“I still have friends from primary school. And my two best girlfriends are from secondary school. I don’t have to explain anything to them. I don’t have to apologize for anything. They know. There’s no judgment in any way.”

You can read the rest of the quotes here.

There is also a video of Watson doing the "Seventeen" covershoot which can be viewed here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

0709091327_m_061608_em4_thumb

I know what you mean about the magazines. Anyway, I am not into fashion at all, but Emma makes me get these magazines. It was funny, when I saw her in a certain scene in Chamber of Secrets, I just knew that she was going to be a beautiful fashion model. She is so pretty and very sweet and nice. I love her as I would a doting Aunt, as I am 60 years old and a real Potterhead. And Check out the EW magazine, it is great.

Posted by CCB5Potterfan34 on July 01, 2011, 01:11 AM report to moderator
0709091327_m_061608_em4_thumb

Posted by CCB5Potterfan34 on July 01, 2011, 01:11 AM report to moderator
0709091327_m_061608_em4_thumb

Posted by CCB5Potterfan34 on July 01, 2011, 01:11 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

The pixie look was cute… But the longer hair is elegant…

Posted by Won_Two on July 01, 2011, 02:43 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix-bellatrix-lestrange-2012161-100-100_thumb

she looks so cheerful :D
I love the video

Posted by Unforgiven on July 01, 2011, 10:12 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

just gotta love emma, she’s great and seems sooooo down to earth :)

Posted by mencia on July 01, 2011, 11:03 AM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

I just got the vogue mag. for July and loved it can’t wait for this one! And I like her hair! I like it sliked back but just natural is the best for me

Posted by farewell_fred on July 01, 2011, 11:18 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_loxhxnpc7a1qjbryso1_r1_500_large_thumb

Emma is the best!! :)

Posted by MissingHedwig on July 01, 2011, 01:28 PM report to moderator
From_start_to_finish_by_tian_cai-d33cmh1_thumb

i love her <3, her hair is growing a little longer everyday but i do love her new look :], im glad she is happy and living life they way she wants to :D

Posted by handhrfan18 on July 01, 2011, 02:14 PM report to moderator
757920_thumb

I’m not a fan of gold jewelry (especially chunky), 75% of the clothes in that shoot, or the awkward growing-out hairstyle. It’s almost 80’s dork, and yet she pulls it off and looks ridiculously cute. Way to go Emma & the Seventeen team!

Posted by Beckatrix the Strange on July 01, 2011, 03:52 PM report to moderator

Hmm, I like her hair right now. Not as short as before, just the perfect length.

I have to say, compared to most models’ interviews on the cover of that magazine, she’s hilarious.

Posted by ElphabaROCKS on July 01, 2011, 04:04 PM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

She’s so cute and funny!! Oh, I wonder what she will wear at the premiere. I’m so excited!!:D

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on July 01, 2011, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Yah! Finally a magazine I can actually get!

Posted by Jacket on July 04, 2011, 12:44 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Haha! Love her American accent!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 07, 2011, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Haha! Love her American accent!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 07, 2011, 01:09 PM report to moderator

"Listen to me, reliving family history..." he said quietly, "why, I am growing quite sentimental..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014