Emma Watson to Present "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Clip at MTV Movie Awards

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
June 03, 2011, 05:32 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) will introduce an exclusive new clip from "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" this Sunday at the MTV Movie Awards:

Seeing as we've promised an EXCLUSIVE first look at "Breaking Dawn" during Sunday's ceremony, it seems only fair that we give Potter fans something equally exciting to anxiously await. Which is why we're happy to report that a NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN clip from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will debut at the awards show. (If only we had a spell to speed up time!)

The MTV Movie Awards will be air at 9:00 pm EST. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released in the US and UK on July 15th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

I think that I will wait for a clip, we don’t get cable so I don’t think I would be able to see it anyway……also, I get to avoid Twilight!!! YES!

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on June 04, 2011, 01:20 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

So what time is 9EST in Spain?

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 04, 2011, 02:05 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

I think it will be 3.00 am Monday morning in Spain, and 2.00 am in the UK.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on June 04, 2011, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Oh no! This is such a difficult decision! Do I want to spoil myself or wait for the movie! Ahhhh! I don’t know what to do!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 04, 2011, 06:11 PM report to moderator

I know most folks here are Ron/Hermione fans, but if you can’t stomach voting for the Harry/Hermione Horcrux kiss, vote for the two girls kissing. Anything to prevent another Twilight win (figuring it’ll be Pattinson/Stewart since they’re supposed to be dating for real). Tell you guys what, you vote for Dan and Emma, next year we Harry/Hermione fans will vote for Rupert and Emma or Dan and Bonnie, whichever gets in (if they both do, Rupert and Emma because they’re main players).

Of course, I don’t think Dan’s going to show up, since he’s got his play, but at the same time I saw tickets for the play being sold all through the premiere period, so maybe an understudy will do his role for some of that timeframe. That and why sit around and watch Twilight win all the awards, because for whatever reason they’ve brainwashed people to like that drivel. At least they’ll be gone for good next summer and I can go back to hoping for Dan and Emma to star in a Titanic remake. :)

Posted by kmac23va on June 04, 2011, 06:49 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

Emma Watson AND Tom Felton will be introducing the clip. Even better! __

Posted by gaminette [GTFO!] on June 05, 2011, 01:25 PM report to moderator
Phoenix_thumb

Is deathly hallows nominated for anything? If so I’ll watch it.

Posted by elle luna on June 05, 2011, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I’m going to wait for Leaky to post it. I missed it because I was camping. Last time I saw an mtv awards show there were one million BEEPS. The only speech that didn’t involve BEEPS was Tom Feltons (Draco Malfoy) when he won the best evil person award. I only watched that awards show because of a first look about HP7 part 1! ( Which I missed because I was in the bathroom at the time)

Posted by silverkacy on June 05, 2011, 01:58 PM report to moderator

Can Harry Potter beat Twilight?
POLL: What movie will win the MTV Movie Awards for BEST MOVIE?
Link: http://www.wepolls.com/r/639907

Stupid vampires… ugh.

Posted by ZadocPaet on June 05, 2011, 04:31 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

I don’t care if they show Tw*light! I just wanna fricken see all this Harry Potter madness! Harry Potter beats Tw*light anyday!

Posted by jammjcpotter on June 05, 2011, 07:06 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

Can’t wait to watch it tonight!!

DH: 2 and LeakyCon are so close! I can’t wait!! :-D

Posted by Felipe on June 05, 2011, 07:56 PM report to moderator

What a shock, Pattinson and Stewart won best kiss. Tom Felton won Best Villain, and I’m glad a Potter actor won, but why wasn’t Helena Bonham Carter nominated here instead? No offense to Tom, but he didn’t really do much in DH1, whereas Helena had the torture scene with Emma. BTW, mtv.com has the Super 8 and Breaking Dawn clips, so I figure they’ll have the DH2 clip up soon as well.

Posted by kmac23va on June 05, 2011, 10:29 PM report to moderator

In fact: http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/660344/exclusive-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-2-clip-the-killing-curse.jhtml#name=news&id=1665162 – titled “The Killing Curse”

Posted by kmac23va on June 05, 2011, 10:33 PM report to moderator

Sorry, I should’ve posted my thoughts after the link, but good grief, weakest “exclusive clip” ever! The only thing we hadn’t seen of that clip from trailers was Hagrid’s reaction! At least they didn’t give more of the movie away, I guess…

Posted by kmac23va on June 05, 2011, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

That was a big disappointment!

Posted by Won_Two on June 06, 2011, 02:30 PM report to moderator

"Give her hell from us, Peeves."[br]And Peeves, whom Harry had never seen take an order from a student before, swept his belled hat from his head and sprang to a salute as Fred and George wheeled about to tumultuous applause from the students below and sp

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014