Emma Watson to Present "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Clip at MTV Movie Awards

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
June 03, 2011, 05:32 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) will introduce an exclusive new clip from "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" this Sunday at the MTV Movie Awards:

Seeing as we've promised an EXCLUSIVE first look at "Breaking Dawn" during Sunday's ceremony, it seems only fair that we give Potter fans something equally exciting to anxiously await. Which is why we're happy to report that a NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN clip from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will debut at the awards show. (If only we had a spell to speed up time!)

The MTV Movie Awards will be air at 9:00 pm EST. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released in the US and UK on July 15th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Mad-eye-moody_thumb

OMG! I am so looking forward to this, absolutely cannot wait!

Posted by eccentricalice on June 03, 2011, 05:55 PM report to moderator
Dragonlioness_thumb

This is so exciting! I’m going to have to remember to make some popcorn just to watch the clip <3

Posted by Felteppsters on June 03, 2011, 06:04 PM report to moderator

I will set the dvr for this for sure

Posted by wdlee on June 03, 2011, 06:13 PM report to moderator

Is this a hint they beat out the Twilight kiss? Any rumors on Dan yet?

Posted by lovemeabrit on June 03, 2011, 06:25 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

BAAAH! Can’t take the channel !
I’m gonna miss it :’( Crying my eyes out !!!!!

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 03, 2011, 06:44 PM report to moderator
Hbpposter_harryandginny_thumb

I hate watching MTV anymore and I especially hate the awards’ shows, but I guess I may have to suck it up for this….hopefully they won’t make us wait too long for the clip. And I would love to miss the Twilight one in the process…..

Posted by kleigh629 on June 03, 2011, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

I wont miss it

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on June 03, 2011, 08:35 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Ok…haven’t watched MTV for years. Guess I’ll have to deal with it to see this. Does anyone know what channel that is? Be my luck that the clip will come to the end…and will end up watching the whole thing!

Posted by beewell on June 03, 2011, 10:16 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Darn right we should get something if Teilight is too. I’m setting my DVR right now. And I’m so glad Emma is doing it, I think Tom’s going to be there too!

Posted by LunaLuver on June 03, 2011, 10:57 PM report to moderator
20121227075238822000_thumb

Yay!! I cAnt wait, won’t miss it!

Posted by MossHorpione on June 03, 2011, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

a exclusive sneak peek at breaking dawn… oh i was in as soon as they mentioned it!! lol, yea-NO. :D
sorry to any twi-hards out there but breaking dawn isnt gonna hold a candle to part 2, no matter how much dough they manage to scrape in in the end. soo going to dvr this, unfortunately ive got a graduation party to attend.

Posted by hermy007 on June 04, 2011, 01:43 AM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

OMG can’t really wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Emmaria on June 04, 2011, 04:10 AM report to moderator
Normal_movies_ootp_stills_promoshots_019_normal_thumb

Eh, I’m just gonna wait until Leaky posts the clip. They always do, and I’m never in the mood to watch anything remotley related to Twilight. (Seriously, if a show metions Twilight, it’s off fatser then you can say Quidditch!)

Posted by Hermione Luna Tonks on June 04, 2011, 09:25 AM report to moderator

OMG! I can’t wait!!!!!

Posted by Mahinique ЯOAR on June 04, 2011, 09:47 AM report to moderator

I think I’m going to wait to see if it goes online. I’m allergic to “the T-word.”

Posted by iwannabeanauror (R/HR♥) on June 04, 2011, 10:25 AM report to moderator

"Best range of love potions you'll find anywhere."[br]Ginny raised an eyebrow skeptically. "Do they work?" she asked.[br]"Certainly they work, for up to twenty-four hours at a time depending on the weight of the boy in question --"[br]"-- and the attracti