Pottermore to Reveal Special Chapter Previews Starting Tomorrow
June 29, 2011, 10:46 AM
The official Pottermore Twitter account has been updated to share news of a new series of Previews starting tomorrow, June 30, 2011. The tweet reads:
Coming up tomorrow: the first of three special previews of one of the Pottermore chapters.
While we are unsure at this point as to what exactly these previews will show, we expect to learn even more about the Pottermore
world. As always, stick with Leaky for the latest.
As a reminder
, the team at Pottermore have asked us to help collect your questions so they can answer some things for you. Not everything (for instance, about exactly what will happen on July 31, or more details about J.K. Rowling's involvement) can be answered, but if you want some more detail about the site, how to compete for the house cup, how to progress through the story, etc., then this is the opportunity.
Just TWEET your question to @leaky
using the hashtag #pottermore starting right now. Leaky's team will sort through them and send the most-asked questions to Pottermore by the end of this week.
And by the way I still have some big questions:
1. Does the challenge start at midnight precisely? If so, in which timezone?
2. Do you exactly follow the story? Or do you do some things alone?
3. How do you compete EXACTLY for the House Cup?
4. Can HP fans chat together?
5. Is the username made for you or you make it up?
6. When does Book 3, etc. go on Pottermore?
7. How would you unlock new backstory?