EW: Gringotts Bank Sequence Sneak Peak Video Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 29, 2011, 03:48 PM

EW has released an exclusive clip from the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2," previewing the much anticipated Gringotts break-in sequence.  In this three and a half minute featurette available to watch at this link, we see the entire process of production with interviews from director David Yates, producer David Baron, and cast members Rupert Grint (Ron), Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Warwick Davis (Griphook), Emma Watson (Hermione).  The feature also gives details on the process of providing makeup and prosthetics for the many goblin characters in the scene.  Watch at the link above!

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" hits theaters Friday, July 15.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hpphotoshop_thumb

FIRST!!!!

Must not watch! Must not watch!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on June 29, 2011, 03:51 PM report to moderator
January-birthstone-garnet_thumb

Gotta be strong… GOTTA BE STRONG….

Posted by GarnetGirl on June 29, 2011, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

I’m too weak…I watched it.. & It far surpassed my expectations. The acting is phenomenal and how the looks of the vault is simply perfect. The entire scene is so eerily beautiful.. Wow. Accio July! =)

Posted by RubeusHagrid on June 29, 2011, 04:09 PM report to moderator

Now I can’t wait for Deathly Hallows Part 2!

Posted by . on June 29, 2011, 04:11 PM report to moderator
Harrypotterandhalfbloodprince-trio-_thumb

That is gonna be amazing.

Posted by Gryffindor1221 ROAR (MarauderNimbus 209) on June 29, 2011, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Harrypotterandhalfbloodprince-trio-_thumb

That is gonna be amazing.

December_loadoff_087_thumb

No watching for me .. No more spoilers !

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 29, 2011, 04:44 PM report to moderator

Helena does a brilliant job impersonating Hermione.

Posted by Ratorr on June 29, 2011, 04:46 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I’m having a huge internal battle right now! I really want to watch it but I don’t want any more spoilers! AHHH WHAT DO I DO?!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 29, 2011, 05:01 PM report to moderator
515pawdztel

W.O.W
So excited!

Posted by MissEverdeen on June 29, 2011, 05:03 PM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

I have no self-restraint whatsoever. HAD to watch, and OMG! Completely, epically awesome!

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on June 29, 2011, 05:22 PM report to moderator

Hermione being Bellatrix looks great. Its so adorable walking in high heels ;) The gemino charm looks really good (but not signs of burning though…). I shouldn’t have watched it but…I did. No will-power here :(. Still, so excited!!!

Posted by Moony Lupin on June 29, 2011, 05:22 PM report to moderator

I will NOT succumb!!! TORTURED _

Posted by LoonyLuna26 on June 29, 2011, 05:27 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

To watch or not to watch?! Too many spoilers!!! Ahhhh I think I can be strong!

Posted by farewell_fred on June 29, 2011, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe__rupert_grint__emma_watson_harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_image_1_thumb

i swore i wouldn’t blow the movie with spoilers like part 1…..
i failed miserably again………. how awesome this movie is going to be…..!!

Posted by crikeyhunter on June 29, 2011, 10:35 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You'll soon find out some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there."