Updated: "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Featurettes - "Where We Left Off" and "Horcruxes"

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
June 29, 2011, 04:51 PM

Warner Bros. has released a new featurette for "Deathly Hallows: Part 2," which focuses on where the story left off in "Deathly Hallows: Part 1." There are a few new scenes shown from "Deathly Hallows: Part 2," as well as interviews with the cast and crew. You can see the featurette here or below.

Update: In addition, Yahoo! Movies has released a featurette called "Horcruxes," which focuses, as you might imagine, on finding the final Horcruxes. This featurette also includes interviews from the cast and crew and quite a bit of new material, so there are definitely spoilers involved when watching it. You can see this featurette here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

Awesome! So cannot wait to see DH part 2 with everyone at LeakyCon! SQUEEE!!

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on June 29, 2011, 05:11 PM report to moderator

That was just amazing, can’t wait…

Posted by DavidTheUnready on June 29, 2011, 05:47 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

Awesome! I still can’t figure out the scene with Harry pulling Voldemort off the part of the castle or wherever they are.

Posted by Eeyore on June 29, 2011, 05:53 PM report to moderator

I agree Eeyore. It doesn’t make sense for them to go cliff diving together. I guess it will only make sense when we finally see the film. I just hope it isn’t stupid.

The video was great. Can’t wait to see the movie. I’m looking forward to more of these videos. I don’t care if they’re spoilers or not, I’ve already read the book so I know what happens. Lol

Posted by Ratorr on June 29, 2011, 06:48 PM report to moderator
January-birthstone-garnet_thumb

I’m so going to the midnight premiere in my town.

Posted by GarnetGirl on June 29, 2011, 07:48 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

Stop it leaky!when you put it below I have to watch it!!!I agree with darth ratorrs first paragraph !am going to midnight showing at my town!

Posted by farewell_fred on June 29, 2011, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

So great!

Posted by farewell_fred on June 29, 2011, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Wow! It looks magnificent.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on June 30, 2011, 03:27 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Wicked hot

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 30, 2011, 06:35 AM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

I can’t wait .. 16 days till Premiere .. :O LOVING IT !

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 30, 2011, 07:47 AM report to moderator
N1205979701_30034496_5665_thumb

I already have my tickets for the midnight premiere – but would give anything to go to NY to see that premiere or better yet to London (dream on – dream on ; )

Posted by magic1017 on June 30, 2011, 08:06 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 30, 2011, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

I always like the featurettes, they’re more informative and give less spoilers

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on June 30, 2011, 03:00 PM report to moderator

It was just so amazing! I really can’t wait for it now! But I hate thinking how it’s ending, technically, it’s ended. . . . But, anyway, Voldemort’s epic scream is still ringing in my ears! (:

Posted by . on June 30, 2011, 03:24 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

Stop releasing videos from DH: Part 2!! :-( I don’t wanna be spoiled, and I’m so tempted to watch everything!!
I’m staying strong for now and not watching anymore clips, but I don’t know how long I’ll last! I wanna see this movie NOW!!! :-P

Posted by Felipe on June 30, 2011, 03:53 PM report to moderator

There was a moment's silence, then the elf let out his loudest cackle yet. "Master will not come back from the Department of Mysteries!" he said gleefully. "Kreacher and his Mistress are alone again!"