CNN Special "Harry Potter: The Final Chapter" to air July 10, 2011

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
June 28, 2011, 03:40 PM

CNN has announced a special program, "Harry Potter: The Final Chapter," hosted by journalist Larry King will air on Sunday, July 10 at 8 and 11 p.m. EST.

The program will feature exclusive interviews with the cast including Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Helena Bonham Carter, and Robbie Coltrane. James and Oliver Phelps will also "take viewers on a tour of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter...and interact with fans on the eve of the final Harry Potter movie."

Radcliffe, calling the final Potter film a “hell of a movie,” tells King that he “wept like a child on that last day” of filming.  The three main stars, who have spent half of their lives playing these characters, open up to King and reflect on the end of the series of films.  “I was so young, it’s difficult to remember much of my life before this thing happened to me,” Watson says.  “I was still losing my baby teeth” while playing Hermione. Grint says after 10 years of his life playing Ron Weasley, leaving the character behind was “quite a big kind of shock.”
During the special, CNN will also premiere never-before-seen footage from the final film and go behind-the-scenes of the making of "Part 2" with the special effects team.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

OMG I gotta catch this somehow. I cant wait

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 29, 2011, 03:05 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

OMG I gotta catch this somehow. I cant wait

December_loadoff_087_thumb

Arg .. The ends is near . Muhahaahha .. I don’t like endings …

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 29, 2011, 03:27 AM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

oh Oh OH!! OMG OMG OMG!!! I dont watch Larry King, but i diffinately will on July 10th!!!!

Posted by sboyer06 on June 29, 2011, 08:35 AM report to moderator
Close_up_thumb

Awesome! Hopefully some new questions are asked. Goodness knows we know they wept the last day. Poor cast must be tried of talking about it. :D

Posted by HelloWorld on June 29, 2011, 10:51 AM report to moderator

"I see no reason why everybody in this class should not achieve an O.W.L. in Transfiguration as long as they put in the work." Neville made a sad little disbelieving noise. "Yes, you too, Longbottom," said Professor McGonagall.