Ariana Dumbledore's Portrait and More in XFINITY "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Previews

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
June 24, 2011, 03:04 PM

Comcast's XFINITY will be unveiling three exclusive previews from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" in the coming days.

The first, called The Story, was posted online this afternoon and provides a sneak peek at Ariana Dumbledore's portrait in the Hog's Head Pub, members of the Order of the Phoenix putting protective enchantments around Hogwarts, and the Fiendfyre mayhem in the Room of Requirement. Also included in the preview are interviews Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), and director David Yates where they describe the story for "Part 2."

Click here to watch the preview. Two more videos are expected to be released later this week and next. Stay tuned!

Update: Some screengrabs from the preview, including all of the aforementioned footage, can be found in the Leaky galleries.

"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released in theaters on July 15, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Iconator_ff20bdd615cdbf54d1de3fc9cdfe44ed_thumb

FIRST!!!!

This was really cool to watch! ( Couldn’t help myself) Though I still wish they wouldn’t be showing so much this close to the end! I got to exercise more self control then I guess. LOL

Posted by Harry89 !ROAR! on June 24, 2011, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Tom-felton_thumb

awesome!! i CANNOT wait for the movies!! :)

Posted by Maddie Malfoy on June 24, 2011, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Tom-felton_thumb

awesome!! i CANNOT wait for the movie!! :)

Posted by Maddie Malfoy on June 24, 2011, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Tom-felton_thumb

(oops typo up there! it’s just 1 movie!)

Posted by Maddie Malfoy on June 24, 2011, 03:18 PM report to moderator

So excited!

Posted by violetpup on June 24, 2011, 03:24 PM report to moderator
Fixed_thumb

Looks amazing!! (: best movie yet? i think so.

Posted by iloveronweasley16 on June 24, 2011, 03:26 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

@iloveronweasley16 I totally agree

Posted by farewell_fred on June 24, 2011, 03:29 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

I’ve waited so long for a look at Ariana !

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 24, 2011, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Howling_wolf_thumb

Anyone else having problems getting the video to start?

Posted by moonygarou on June 24, 2011, 03:45 PM report to moderator
515pawdztel

The movie doesn’t work…. :(

Posted by MissEverdeen on June 24, 2011, 03:58 PM report to moderator

It looks sooo AWESOME!!!!! i cant wait! im going to see it with a bunch of friends as my sweet 16 party!! all i can say is WOW

Posted by Mniskew on June 24, 2011, 04:07 PM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

Oh my gosh! We just get to keep seeing more and more, can’t wait to see it all put together! AWESOME!

Posted by Rosie016 on June 24, 2011, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-deathly-hallows-2-posters-harry-photos_thumb

I agree with Rosie016.
All this hype aand showing us little bits has me freaking out! Can’t wait until I watch all together. I’m getting to the movies 2 hours early on July 15 to stand in the long line, but it’s worth it!

Posted by DarkJoker on June 24, 2011, 04:23 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

It doesn’t work for me, either.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on June 24, 2011, 04:23 PM report to moderator
Snape_icon3_thumb

Really? It worked for me. I, for one, however do think that WB is showing us waaaay too much footage. And by the way was I the only one that caught Snape casting a spell near the end? I think that’s him dueling McGonagall

Posted by Seviately ^HISS^ on June 24, 2011, 04:30 PM report to moderator

"...how did [Rita Skeeter] know Viktor asked me to visit him over the summer?"[br]Hermione blushed scarlet as she said this and determinedly avoided Ron's eyes.[br]"What?" said Ron, dropping his pestle with a loud clunk.