New "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Images Feature Battle of Hogwarts, Aberforth, and More

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
June 23, 2011, 07:10 PM

We have some new pictures from "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" which appeared in the July issue of Japanese magazine Screen. The pictures feature a variety of things such as Harry and Luna in the castle and Aberforth Dumbledore. You can view all of them images here, including some photoshool images of Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom), James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley), and Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy). Enjoy!

Many thanks to Snitchseeker.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Keep_calm_thumb

I love Luna!!! Can’t wait for the movie…although kinda sad it’s coming to an end.

Posted by dork88 on June 24, 2011, 12:47 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Wow nice pictures

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 24, 2011, 02:57 AM report to moderator
Hp15_thumb

Oh, Luna is one of my favorites. Sorry, I have bad english, hope you understand. But I can’t wait to July. 13rd July is premiere. I have tickes.

Neville/Luna forever

Posted by Feliicia on June 24, 2011, 05:07 AM report to moderator

So excited for the movie! First post! Coolest site ever! <3

Posted by paigio10 on June 24, 2011, 09:02 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Very interesting pictures. Is there a Japanese speaker around to give us a bit more info?

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on June 24, 2011, 09:17 AM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

Aberforth looks so wrong .. :( Dang .. I imagined him so much different ..

-Love the picture of Ginny .. Not a huge Ginny fan, but that one’s great..
and MUCH love Jamen&Oliver .. drools

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 24, 2011, 10:09 AM report to moderator
Iconator_ff20bdd615cdbf54d1de3fc9cdfe44ed_thumb

I feel like they are showing too much! I remember the days of Goblet of Fire when no one knew what Voldemort wold look like until the movie came out! I would love for them to keep some cards close to the chest this far into the end of the series. I want the fandom be a bit pleasantly surprised with some of their choices, even if its hard to be so when you’ve read the books as much as I know we all have.

Posted by Harry89 !ROAR! on June 24, 2011, 11:48 AM report to moderator
Batman_thumb

On one hand I love that I get to see all the little bits and pieces (though I may be annoyed with myself afterwards for spoiling even more of the movie :p ) on the other I’m not sure if I prefer them showing all this or just leaving us in the dark on the most part about the movie.
But I still love the pictures especially the one with Neville and Luna :D

Posted by Crazy and Proud on June 24, 2011, 12:31 PM report to moderator

The one of Neville and Luna is my favorite!

Posted by iwannabeanauror (R/HR♥) on June 24, 2011, 02:12 PM report to moderator
Gryfindor_lion_thumb

The pic of Hermione and Ron is really good. Ginny battled looks so different…….

Posted by Patronus 27 on June 24, 2011, 03:05 PM report to moderator
Tom-felton_thumb

wow the actors look sooo much older!! it’s amazing! matt lewis and tom felton especially.

Posted by Maddie Malfoy on June 24, 2011, 03:28 PM report to moderator

i love the pic but does it really have to end it is sad that it is over i just finished the books ( i know i would have finshed a couple yrs ago buti got sick and went to the hospital and forget about them ) but im probly going to read them all over again.!!!!:)

Posted by mmayes574 on June 25, 2011, 02:18 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Its so close!!! The Harry-Luna pic looks great! Aberforth more hair than I had imagined but thats fine!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 25, 2011, 02:27 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

i have no clue what was written on those pictures, but flippin sweet!!!

Posted by sboyer06 on June 25, 2011, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

why does aberforth look like Richard Harris’ Dumbledore and not Michael Gambon’s? I like them both, but I don’t really get why they’d do it.

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on June 25, 2011, 10:07 PM report to moderator

"You can't Apparate inside the Hogwarts grounds, how often do I have to tell you?" said Hermione impatiently.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014