US "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Premiere July 11th in New York City

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 22, 2011, 06:01 PM

WB has released official information regarding the North American premiere for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2."  According to the press release, the premiere will take place at Avery Fisher Hall in New York City on Monday, July 11, 2011.  Actors and filmmakers scheduled to attend include: "Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint,  Emma Watson, Alan Rickman, Tom Felton, Matthew Lewis, Helen McCrory, director David Yates, producers David Heyman and David Barron, and screenwriter Steve Kloves. Celebrity guests to follow."  The event starts with celebrity arrivals at 5:00pm EST, with the screening beginning at 6:00pm.

Leaky will be on the scene and have full coverage live from the event.  The final installment of the Harry Potter films will be out in the US on July 15.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Wand_thumb

Wish I could go!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 23, 2011, 08:37 AM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

boo, i live in Ohio Im close too but wont be able to make it. Itd be so cool to see the actors in the flesh!

Posted by sboyer06 on June 23, 2011, 09:12 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

Can’t wait to view coverage of the event!

Posted by Rosie016 on June 23, 2011, 09:52 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I’ll wait till it’s here…

Posted by Won_Two on June 23, 2011, 09:58 AM report to moderator
Leaky_thumb

I’ll be in Orlando by then gearing up for LeakyCon! (I wonder what coverage we’ll get to see?)

Posted by MemphisVinny on June 23, 2011, 11:29 AM report to moderator

OMG I so wish i could go but being as though i live in South Georgia and i would need to fly a plane up there i dont think i will be going! dang!

Posted by josh on June 23, 2011, 12:11 PM report to moderator

Going to the premier would be amazing, but I’ve got some tickets already for where I live. Midnight session, here I come!

Posted by geegeefan on June 23, 2011, 06:52 PM report to moderator

I am going to be there but I am feeling discouraged by some of the comments I am reading about the setup of the venue for premeires. I have my fingers crossed that I win one of the wristbands leaky is giving away this week, but if not I will still be excited to be around a bunch of other fanatics.

Posted by vojteckyam on July 01, 2011, 10:41 AM report to moderator
Images

yey im going im so excited for it but im still confuzzed about what it is

Posted by Parizeh Malik on July 06, 2011, 01:52 PM report to moderator
264030_249502728398004_100000148366109_1138650_874753_n_thumb

I so wish I could go. Seeing Alan Rickman would make my life!

Posted by xxSnapeLoverxx on July 07, 2011, 11:10 PM report to moderator

I am so there tomorrow at the NYC premiere!!! One train into the city and I am there!!

Posted by elmo1119 on July 10, 2011, 06:23 PM report to moderator

"It's a Remembrall!" he explained. "Gran knows I forget things -- this tells you if there's something you've forgotten to do. Look, you hold it tight like this and if it turns red -- oh..." His face fell, because the Remembrall had suddenly glowed scarlet