AMC to Celebrate "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Release with a Marathon of Harry Potter Movies

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
June 21, 2011, 10:45 PM

AMC will be showing all the Harry Potter films in a four day lead-up to the release of "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" on July 15th. It costs $45 dollars for admission to all eight films ($40 if you are an AMC Stubs member), or $20 to see "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" and "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" back to back. You can get more information, and see if a theatre is participating near you, here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Snape_thumb

I’m going to start watching them at home on Wednesday with my neice and nephew, and my dog Bellatrix. SS, CS, POA, and GOF on Wednesday & OP, HBP, DH 1 on Thursday, and we have tix for midnight’s premier at AMC. My sofa is more comfortable than the theatre chairs, and we can take bathroom breaks without missing any parts of the movies!

Posted by snapes widow on June 22, 2011, 12:55 PM report to moderator
Iconator_6f49d3d21092e00bd5143836ef5b871a_thumb

I would need a time turner to do most of that two of the days I’ll be out of town, and I am already going to a midnight release party, for the last movie, but that is a really cool idea.

Posted by lizzardbreath on June 22, 2011, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Ooh we have an AMC here! But its way on the other side town! I was wondering which theaters would show DH back to back.

Posted by LunaLuver on June 22, 2011, 02:13 PM report to moderator

im doing this at home with my best friend while we make shirts that say spoiler:harrys a wizard

Posted by Tonks28 on June 22, 2011, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

That would be great to go but unfortunately that is a 5-6 hour drive and I think I can wait to see them. I have a big screen TV and all of the movies..can have mine own and enjoy the comforts of home.

Posted by beewell on June 22, 2011, 07:34 PM report to moderator
Mr

The AMC site gives you very little info, and make it seem as though you can buy tickets online… you can not. You must go to the physical theater to purchase your tickets. At least that’s how it is in Chicago.

Posted by Mr. Stratford on June 30, 2011, 01:21 PM report to moderator

"Harry..." whispered the figure of Cedric, "take my body back, will you? Take my body back to my parents..."[br]"I will," said Harry, his face screwed up with the effort of holding the wand.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014