AMC to Celebrate "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Release with a Marathon of Harry Potter Movies

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
June 21, 2011, 10:45 PM

AMC will be showing all the Harry Potter films in a four day lead-up to the release of "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" on July 15th. It costs $45 dollars for admission to all eight films ($40 if you are an AMC Stubs member), or $20 to see "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" and "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" back to back. You can get more information, and see if a theatre is participating near you, here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Dh_symbol_thumb

Is this in the US only or is it also available in Canada?

Posted by halfblood_prince on June 21, 2011, 11:25 PM report to moderator

Only the U.S I’ve been phoning AMC for the past couple weeks and they finally confessed that they aren’t doing all seven in Canada. Some Canadian theatres are still getting Part 1 on the 14th though, but they aren’t saying which ones, and they aren’t giving a date for when tickets will be available.

Posted by pottermate on June 21, 2011, 11:59 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

I wish I could go!!!! Unfortunately we can only afford a Babysitter 1 Night Cries

Posted by joeys_mommy on June 22, 2011, 01:39 AM report to moderator

They did this marathon for the first part of Deathly Hallows too! I would love to do it, but, you know, I don’t have much time (cause it’ll be like 10+ hours)!

Posted by . on June 22, 2011, 04:07 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Aww why dont have one of those here???? :(

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 22, 2011, 04:14 AM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

we are making a get-together .. watching all the movies over 2-3 days xD .. Lovely !

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 22, 2011, 06:56 AM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

I’d love to see them all on the big screen again!

Posted by Silvery Doe on June 22, 2011, 08:21 AM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

Awesomeness!!! I would’ve gone, but I already got my midnight tickets! Oh, well still awesome either way! :)

Posted by jammjcpotter on June 22, 2011, 08:42 AM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

okay really!?!?! first im totally jealous over the UK and their potter marathon at the theatre now this!!! i dont have an AMC around me!

Posted by sboyer06 on June 22, 2011, 09:08 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Thats cool!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 22, 2011, 09:46 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Thats a good deal…

Posted by Won_Two on June 22, 2011, 10:22 AM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

Good Idea! Would we have to sit there all day tho?!

Posted by farewell_fred on June 22, 2011, 11:06 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

Im crying. I can’t go to the Midnight Premiere—let alone something THIS awesome! :( First, all of my friends are too “cool” (or stupid, either one..) to go with me to the Midnight Premiere, and my parents say “its too late” for them to come with me. So I’m going the next day at 10 o’ clock..which is close to Midnight..right? So I’m going to watch PS/SS and then watch Part 1 before:) But its so sad to know I’ve never gone to a Midnight HP movie… WAHHAHAHAH! :’(

Posted by RubeusHagrid on June 22, 2011, 11:19 AM report to moderator
Batman_thumb

I wish they had something like this where I lived. Oh well I’m just gonna watch all up to DH1 the day before with my friends then go see DH2 won’t be the same but close enough. ;)

Posted by Crazy and Proud on June 22, 2011, 12:32 PM report to moderator

Harkins is doing this, but bigger and better. At least in Arizona they are. In addition they’re doing a few parties including a huge one in Mesa where you get gift bags and stuff.

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on June 22, 2011, 12:35 PM report to moderator

It was a different world. The wheels of the car skimmed the sea of fluffy cloud, the sky a bright, endless blue under the blinding white sun.[br]"All we've got to worry about now are airplanes," said Ron.[br]They looked at each other and started to laugh;