International "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Trailer Released (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 17, 2011, 12:25 AM

Apple.com has posted the international trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Watch it HERE in our galleries.

Update: WB has released downloadable versions of the trailer. Links below!

WINDOWS HD

WINDOWS STANDARD

FLASH

QUICKTIME HD

QUICKTIME STANDARD

Apple links:

This thrilling trailer runs approximately 2 minutes 29 seconds and includes many exciting and moving moments from the conclusion of the Harry Potter film series including: the flight from Gringotts, much of the battle, flashbacks from Godric's Hollow, the forest, flashbacks from the previous films, the final moments between Harry and Voldemort, McGonagall calling the Knights of Hogwarts, Giants, Lily before Voldemort killed her, and many more.

We expect more viewing options to be shared within the hour, stay close!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Owl_thumb

This is the best one ever! So much new footage!!!

Posted by farewell_fred on June 19, 2011, 11:40 PM report to moderator

Cool one!

Posted by Mahinique ЯOAR on June 20, 2011, 05:59 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Lots of ‘stuff’ in there… I wore out the pause button! lool…

Posted by Won_Two on June 20, 2011, 10:56 AM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

LOVE ! <3 <3 <3 .. Repeated like 469 times Ö

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 20, 2011, 02:17 PM report to moderator

Will it be shown before a movie or only online? I’d love to see this trailer in the theater.

Posted by iamnotworriedharry on June 20, 2011, 03:36 PM report to moderator

I LOVE how Ron is holding Hermione, and Molly’s kill shot! Awesome!

Posted by hopita on June 20, 2011, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

I think I shared a tear when Lily is talking to baby Harry… :(
It’s soooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Halfblood Princess on June 20, 2011, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

I meant… “shed” a tear… although I could share some tears with all of you with the ending of HP

Posted by Halfblood Princess on June 20, 2011, 05:41 PM report to moderator

Anyone else remember Leaky’s infamous shot-by-shot trailer narrative? You know.. back in the good old days where they’d take the shot in the trailer and match it to the books? ;)

Posted by pinkies02 on June 20, 2011, 05:56 PM report to moderator
Dobbysnap_thumb

I thought about that immediately after seeing this trailer, pinkies. Come on, Leaky! We need your shot-by-shot trailer-y goodness! An old-school Melissa/John/Sue trailer talk recording would be sweet too. Hint, hint. :)

Posted by Justin the Mighty on June 20, 2011, 10:28 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_loxhxnpc7a1qjbryso1_r1_500_large_thumb

I started freaking out when I saw this!! Its brilliant!
But what is Harry talking about when he says “tell them how you looked him in the eye…”?

Posted by MissingHedwig on June 21, 2011, 12:16 AM report to moderator
Batman_thumb

This looks fantastic! Not too sure about a few of the changes though but I know the movie will still be amazing! Can’t believe its almost over! I’ve literally grown up with the Harry Potter books and movies. :(
And @MissingHedwig I think he might be talking to Snape about killing Dumbledore. :)

Posted by Crazy and Proud on June 21, 2011, 12:08 PM report to moderator

My friend showed me this way to get free tickets to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 from Fandango and I wanted to share. You can do it too! I’m so ready for it to come out! http://harrypotter.oskr.org

Posted by brian119 on June 21, 2011, 12:10 PM report to moderator

Harry talking to snape was the best part. So excited for the movie. And the part where Ron is crying. I am going to cry.

Posted by Tonks28 on June 21, 2011, 01:55 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Absolutely AMAZING! I’ve watched it so many times! The beginning makes me cry!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 21, 2011, 01:56 PM report to moderator

Dudley was as vast as ever, but a year's hard dieting and the discovery of a new talent had wrought quite a change in his physique. As Uncle Vernon delightedly told anyone who would listen, Dudley had recently become the Junior Heavyweight Inter-School Bo