Full Length "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Trailer Set for Friday?

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 15, 2011, 02:20 AM

Dark Horizons is reporting that a full legnth trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" film is set to debut this Friday, June 17th.  The film and entertainment news resource cites a press release which lists the trailer as debuting this Friday morning PST.  Leaky is working to confirm this news and will report confirmation as soon as we have it.

Many thanks to Andrew W!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Mugsp_profile_thumb

Cool! I didn’t know we were getting another trailer! I guess the previous one was just a teaser. We’ve been seeing glimpses of Part 2 since the initial trailers for Part 1 that I’ve lost track of what is officially only Part 2 promotion. I figured that they would put a trailer before Green Lantern, but I assumed they were using the current one we’ve already seen. It’s nice to know we’re getting something new. This will definitely be the last one, so I hope it is the most epic, amazing and powerful trailer ever. I don’t want to be too spoiled, but hopefully we’ll get even more pumped up for the movie than we already are!

Posted by eiVega on June 15, 2011, 01:23 PM report to moderator

I hope we get at least one more look at the final movie because i just went to the official – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – website and it shows small clips every time you go to a different page on the site. It is AMAZING!!!!

Posted by Harrypotter4 on June 16, 2011, 07:15 PM report to moderator

Posted by Harrypotter4 on June 16, 2011, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Design_keepcalm_thumb

So….it was amazing

Posted by sunny2017 on June 17, 2011, 07:37 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Such an amazing trailer!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 20, 2011, 05:31 PM report to moderator

When I watched it, it was amazing! It reveals some great stuff, but not all, the perfect amount that makes you wanting for more!

Posted by . on June 21, 2011, 12:37 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

With a bang like a gunshot, the cracker flew apart to reveal a large, pointed witch's hat topped with a stuffed vulture.[br]Harry, remembering the boggart, caught Ron's eye and they both grinned; Snape's mouth thinned and he pushed the hat toward Dumbledo