"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Tickets Available for All Theaters

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 15, 2011, 12:54 PM

Tickets for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" are now available to purchase at all theaters around the country, starting today via online sellers.  Tickets may be purchased via this link to Fandango.  Tickets are not expected to last, so do not delay in securing your place for the first screenings of the final Harry Potter film soon.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Jenavieve_one_thumb

NO THERE NOT !!!! GRRRRRR
HEHE firs to comment AGAIN

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on June 15, 2011, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait!!!!!

Posted by farewell_fred on June 15, 2011, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

ugh!! they still arent available where i live!!

Posted by sboyer06 on June 15, 2011, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

We are EXACTLY one month away!!! I bet those tickets are going to be sold in no time!

Posted by Halfblood Princess on June 15, 2011, 02:03 PM report to moderator

Shouldn’t this read ‘All American theatres’? We’re not all American grrr!

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on June 16, 2011, 04:32 AM report to moderator
Design_keepcalm_thumb

Just so you know….my theater is not listed….and either way this theater is an hour away! God….I really hope they have it or I can’t go to a midnight showing

Posted by sunny2017 on June 17, 2011, 07:39 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Nowhere near where I am…

Posted by Won_Two on June 20, 2011, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

JoRowlingRocks, I completely agree with you. Actually it should say “in U.S. theaters” because I’m american but just not from the United States. They are not the only country in America.

Posted by Halfblood Princess on June 20, 2011, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I got my ticket!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 20, 2011, 05:33 PM report to moderator

I would squeal to get it! But, do you think it would be sold out if we purchase it on the 14th of July? Too late? Because people are buying it in June already . . . !

Posted by . on June 22, 2011, 11:11 PM report to moderator

"How long have you been 'Big D' then?" said Harry.[br] "Shut it," snarled Dudley, turning away again.[br] "Cool name," said Harry, grinning and falling into step beside his cousin. "But you'll always be Ickle Diddykins to me."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014