Fascinating creatures, Muggles, aren't they?

News
Posted by: Klyssa
June 14, 2011, 06:44 PM

Thank you all so much for so many pages of captions for me to sort through. Mr. Weasley is so quirky that captioning him must have been easy! Congratulations to Leaky user Katie_Lily, who managed to perfectly capture Mr. Weasley's personality. You've also won 100 MyLeaky points! Remember to keep your eyes on our Tumblr, where you'll be able to find several different captions throughout the evening.

We can only imagine what a ride through Gringotts must feel like - but can you put that feeling into words? Leave your best captions in the comments below and be sure to check back here for our next winner. Good luck!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Images_thumb

Harry: HOW DO YOU STOP THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by lupintonksteddyfan99 on June 15, 2011, 01:54 AM report to moderator
189017_197305553626595_127409897282828_647253_1872097_n_thumb

Griphook:Wowwww I Can See My Own Nose,Maybe It’s The Speed!!
Harry:Just Shut Up And Look Forward I Think Were Gonna Hit Something And What The Heck Is Bellatrix Doing Inside My Ride

Posted by lordy on June 15, 2011, 02:26 AM report to moderator
Steelers_thumb

Harry: So which is it Mr. Davis, are you a goblin or leprechaun?

Posted by josh1210 on June 15, 2011, 02:31 AM report to moderator

Griphook: Listen Harry, just because it looks like I’m wearing a bra, doesn’t mean you need to be scared!
Hermione: Here I was wanting to start up S.P.U.G….

Posted by hermywazlib:) on June 15, 2011, 03:27 AM report to moderator
Gryfindor_lion_thumb

Harry: “Now, bring me to the horizon!!”

Posted by Patronus 27 on June 15, 2011, 04:06 AM report to moderator
Gryfindor_lion_thumb

Harry: “To the Lestrange vault, and beyond!!”
Sorry, today I have not so much imagination…..

Posted by Patronus 27 on June 15, 2011, 04:07 AM report to moderator

Griphook- “Shut up, you two! This is not a roller coaster… We’re on a mission!”

Posted by Mahinique ЯOAR on June 15, 2011, 04:57 AM report to moderator
Hermione3_thumb

Don’t worry there’s a dragon ahead that’ll keep us warm.

Posted by agarwalsonika7 on June 15, 2011, 07:00 AM report to moderator
Hermione3_thumb

Griphook: His hair is still untidy!!

Posted by agarwalsonika7 on June 15, 2011, 07:01 AM report to moderator

“Has anyone got a sickbag?”

Posted by Eliza Lovegood on June 15, 2011, 08:21 AM report to moderator

Wow, this thing corners like it’s on rails!

Posted by critterfur on June 15, 2011, 08:44 AM report to moderator

“McGonagall, PLEASE put your robe back on…”

Posted by andybic on June 15, 2011, 09:15 AM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

Hahaha Like Wizardingwheezes’ caption .. xD

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 15, 2011, 09:56 AM report to moderator
Snape_icon3_thumb

Oh man up Potter I’m not driving that fast we’re not going to get in an accident!

Posted by Seviately ^HISS^ on June 15, 2011, 11:56 AM report to moderator

Griphook, if you vomit on me…

Posted by Nick_Jonas_Potter_343 on June 15, 2011, 12:32 PM report to moderator

"Shut up, you horrible old hag, shut UP!" he roared...[br]The old woman's face blanched.[br][i]"Yoooou!"[/i] she howled, her eyes popping at the sight of the man. [i]"Blood traitor, abomination, shame of my flesh!"[/i][br]"I said -- shut -- UP!" roared th