Video and Images of Dan Radcliffe at the Tony Awards

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
June 13, 2011, 01:13 PM

We now have pictures here in our galleries of Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) presenting an award at the Tony Awards last night.

Radcliffe also performed the song "Brotherhood of Man" from "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" last night, and you can watch his performance here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Th_hogwarts_thumb

I hope the video gets added to the Leaky Video Gallery!

Posted by half-bloodprince on June 13, 2011, 01:46 PM report to moderator
Owl3_thumb

Wow. That was fantastic. He sings and dances very well — defied my expectations because he DIDN’T look like he was trying (no pun intended) too hard.

Posted by SueB on June 13, 2011, 02:19 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Fun to watch.

Posted by budgie on June 13, 2011, 02:48 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

amazing show , the best on broadway this season!!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on June 13, 2011, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

I watched it last night, he did amazing, I was very pleasantly surprised! :)

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on June 13, 2011, 03:08 PM report to moderator
The_magic_is_gone_thumb

that was amazing! It was heartwarmingly sincere, he really seemed like he was enjoying himself. its a side of Dan not seen before by me.

Posted by iButterbeer on June 13, 2011, 03:22 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

this was amzing ! great job dan !

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on June 13, 2011, 03:30 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

Dan was WONDERFUL! He has so many talents! Can’t wait for what else is to come.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on June 13, 2011, 03:32 PM report to moderator

So, time for Harry Potter the Musical? :p

Posted by greatpetie83 on June 13, 2011, 03:45 PM report to moderator
Picnik_collage_simple_thumb

Wow! I’m lost fo words.

Wand_thumb

Very well done Dan!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 13, 2011, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I got home 20 minuets late and missed him perform! :( But I watched the rest of the Tony’s (which were so great! Man can Hige Jackman sing!) and saw him present. He really seems to be enjoying all of this. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on June 13, 2011, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I got home 20 minuets late and missed him perform! :( But I watched the rest of the Tony’s (which were so great! Man can Huge Jackman sing!) and saw him present. He really seems to be enjoying all of this. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on June 13, 2011, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

this is breathtaking! Dan is amazing! CONGRATS Dan!

Posted by Matea on June 13, 2011, 05:02 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

Aww he so cute ;b

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 13, 2011, 05:02 PM report to moderator

"Well -- I was lucky once, wasn't I?" said Harry, pointing at his scar. "I might get lucky again."