Fandango Pre Sale Tickets for "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Available Now

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 10, 2011, 02:31 PM

With just over 30 days until the release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2," Fandango has opened ticket presales for the last installment of the final film.  Click here to order your tickets for the film now!  Please note, at this point only a select number of theaters have listed their show times.  More show times at additional theaters should be available soon.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Lily___james_potter_thumb

wish I could pre-order mine…but it doesn’t matter, I love going into the cinema, fighting through that huge line of people and then holding my new ticket ^^

Posted by Miss Weasley on June 11, 2011, 12:57 AM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

I got my tickets to see it at LeakyCon, but I’m also waiting to get the programming schedule to figure out when I can take a little break and go see it again as soon as possible! :-D

I can’t wait for this movie!!! I’m SO excited to see it!!!

Posted by Felipe on June 11, 2011, 01:18 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

God it’s almost here, panic!

Posted by KiwiMcI on June 11, 2011, 07:44 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Just one more month to go….

Posted by Won_Two on June 11, 2011, 11:10 AM report to moderator
Gof99_thumb

Got mine!!!!

Posted by hpikjdjg on June 11, 2011, 07:23 PM report to moderator
Ameliaaa_thumb

Not avalible for me yet….
Obsessivly keeps checking websites
Oh my Godric I can’t WAIT!!!

Posted by Like a Name in a Fairytale{ROAR} on June 12, 2011, 06:02 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Thanks so much Leaky! Unfortunately not available yet, but oh well :P Please be available soon!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on June 12, 2011, 06:52 PM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

OMG COME ON!!! Im so jealous, they havent listed here at all in my area!

Posted by sboyer06 on June 12, 2011, 11:13 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

Aw, man… The theatres I want to go to for the movie hasn’t posted any times yet… Shoot… Gotta wait then. :/

Posted by jammjcpotter on June 13, 2011, 07:28 PM report to moderator

I have had my tickets for the Midnight Release for weeks. They went on sale in Sydney, Australia towards the end of May. I am going to the Midnight and 2:30am sessions at Imax in Sydney which has the largest screen in the world. Then again at 12:30pm the same day at another cinema. I am also going to all the HP movies in the leadup to the release. The first 6 are on the weekend (one each weekend), with DH1 at 9pm on the Tuesday night (12/7) before the midnight release. Who needs sleep anyway?

Posted by Aussie Ragdoll on June 14, 2011, 12:57 AM report to moderator
Lupin_thumb

I don’t know what i’d do without the leaky cauldron. <3

Posted by undesirable1 on June 14, 2011, 02:04 AM report to moderator

"Dumbledore, you know what [Maxime] [i]is?"[/i][br]"I consider her to be a very able headmistress -- and an excellent dancer," said Dumbledore quietly.