Fandango Pre Sale Tickets for "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Available Now

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 10, 2011, 02:31 PM

With just over 30 days until the release of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2," Fandango has opened ticket presales for the last installment of the final film.  Click here to order your tickets for the film now!  Please note, at this point only a select number of theaters have listed their show times.  More show times at additional theaters should be available soon.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

what about in England???

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on June 10, 2011, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

ugh there not avalible where i am yet !!! me and my dad want to go to the midnight show ! <|:-D

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on June 10, 2011, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Ooh tickets already! Better check to see if my city is listed!
Second comment! ;)

Posted by LunaLuver on June 10, 2011, 03:01 PM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

This is so exciting, I check my local theatre everyday, and it was finally listed as “coming soon” today. But I called and the tickets are not on sale yet :-P

Posted by Rosie016 on June 10, 2011, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

I wont be able to go to the Midnight Showing because of my parents thinking its too late. I will never have gone to a Midnight Showing of Harry Potter. I will, always, be incomplete.

Please help me. If I get some convincing strategies to approach my parents with, I may be able to go.

I want to be Twilight’s damn record (they do have the record right??) And help increase the sales for the best movies of ALL TIME!!

Posted by RubeusHagrid on June 10, 2011, 03:54 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

I already got my ticket .. hooray ..
xD

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 10, 2011, 04:58 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Its so soon!!!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 10, 2011, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

@bella: you’re danish, right? how did you score tickets when the pre-sales starts on tuesday?

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on June 10, 2011, 06:31 PM report to moderator
No_muggles_thumb

Yes! I just got my midnight tickets! It’s going to be so sad when it’s all over though.

Posted by Luna_lovegood17 on June 10, 2011, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

Ahhhhh it’s coming so fast!!!! I am totally going to the midnight showing!

Posted by farewell_fred on June 10, 2011, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

Luna_lovegood17, your so right!!!

Posted by farewell_fred on June 10, 2011, 07:10 PM report to moderator

Can’t wait for it to actually happen! =]

Posted by . on June 10, 2011, 07:24 PM report to moderator
16880063_thumb

I love the feeling of buying HP tickets the day they release. :D

Posted by Carmen Black on June 10, 2011, 08:33 PM report to moderator

I bought my Harry Potter marathon week tickets today. Harkins Theaters is offering all 8 movies, a bag, refillable cup with four refills and two popcorns and souvenier lanyard for $40. Two movies a night for four nights. I have never seen SS or CoS on the big screen.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on June 10, 2011, 11:05 PM report to moderator
Being_human-anniemitchell-icon_thumb

Whoo Hoo!! I got my tickets! Hurry up 7/14/11!

Posted by Haven on June 11, 2011, 12:27 AM report to moderator

The Fat Lady's ripped canvas had been taken off the wall and replaced with the portrait of Sir Cadogan and his fat gray pony. Nobody was very happy about this. Sir Cadogan spent half his time challenging people to duels, and the rest thinking up ridiculou