Rupert Grint Introduces Second "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Video Game Trailer (Updated with Screencaps)

Video Games
Posted by: Rosi
June 01, 2011, 01:03 PM

EA Games has released a brand new trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" video game, which comes out this summer. Ron Weasley actor Rupert Grint introduces the trailer, which you can watch on YouTube, embedded below and in our video galleries. Update: You can find screencaps from the trailer here in our galleries.

Describing the character-based trailer, EA writes:

This new trailer introduces the characters that players will be able to play to assist Harry Potter as he battles to save Hogwarts. With Hogwarts under siege from Voldemort’s dark forces, players can not only play as Harry, but also step into the shoes of 8 iconic Wizard heroes as each plays their part to defeat the Dark Lord. Joining Harry Potter on this most urgent quest are Ron, Hermione, Neville, Seamus, Ginny, Molly and the powerful Professor McGonagall. The fate of the Wizarding world rests in their individual triumph or failure!
The game is due to be released on the 12th July this year.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

OMG! I CAN’T WAIT!! This looks much more better than the Part-1!

Posted by Mahinique ЯOAR on June 02, 2011, 01:25 AM report to moderator

And, YAY! I’ll be able to play as McGonagall and Mrs Weasley! :D

Posted by Mahinique ЯOAR on June 02, 2011, 01:29 AM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

this looks awesome, but part 1 kinda sucked for me cause all you do is fight, and I get uber bored and frustrated trying to play it. It’s like call of duty now or something, I don’t like it. I hope part 2 is more like the 1-5 games.

Posted by Brianna on June 03, 2011, 01:27 PM report to moderator
Profilepic_thumb

This looks so fun, can’t wait!

Posted by lotusm on June 03, 2011, 03:26 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movie_hbp_feb08_005_thumb

hi please join my call of duty modern warfare 2 group!
thanks:)

Posted by THEWIZARDGAMER-ARLEN on June 07, 2011, 12:03 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

wow..if I ws a video game fan I would have loved this ;)

Posted by Miss Weasley on June 10, 2011, 03:48 AM report to moderator

Wow! They really made the people look realistic! =]

Posted by . on June 10, 2011, 01:44 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Hope its better than the 1st one

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 14, 2011, 06:36 AM report to moderator

"I mistranslated 'ehwaz,'" said Hermione furiously. "It means 'partnership,' not 'defense,' I mixed it up with 'eihwaz.'"[br]"Ah well," said Ron lazily, "that's only one mistake, isn't it, you'll still get --"[br]"Oh shut up," said Hermione angrily, "it c