Rediscover Order of the Phoenix with the Lily and Stag Inn Reading Groups

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
June 01, 2011, 01:01 PM

Join the discussion of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at the Leaky Lounge's Lily and Stag Inn reading groups. Discuss your favourite characters in the Reading Groups in a cosy atmosphere. The Lily and Stag Inn is a subforum set apart from the rest of the lounge, allowing members a more intimate area to post and discuss their favourite books. By sorting into the Reading Groups you gain access to three extra rooms where one book is discussed as a time. You can discuss chapters, in depth topics such as alchemy, characters and themes, or just hang out in The Lily and Stag Inn's light hearted area where there are also some little surprises waiting for you. Simply move from room to room to find your favourite topics and dive into the fun and discussion that awaits you. Click here to join the sorting!

Happy reading!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Images_thumb

First comment! It sounds like fun!

Posted by harry potter fan #1 on June 01, 2011, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Sounds really fun!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 01, 2011, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

I might join in (finally again). I’ve been planning to reread OotP for some time now, but other things and books have been getting in the way. This could be the incentive I need. Thing is, I’ve been rereading the books in Dutch… Still, it might still work, and perhaps make the experience even more interesting ;o) (if that’s possible)
Btw, a bit off topic, has anyone seen the new Dutch paperback covers yet? I like them very much (they are equally suited as childrens cover and adult cover imo), but I already own the whole series in Dutch. Now, if they came in a special boxed set, I don’t think I would be able to resist the temptation.

Posted by Tarana on June 01, 2011, 06:25 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Sounds very nice…

Posted by Won_Two on June 02, 2011, 12:16 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

guess I should get my copy out and read it. Umbrige just gets on my nerves everytime i read Order of the Phoenix. I have read these books a million times over and i never get bored by them, it’s like you discover something new each time you read them. I did read a few of the books (years 1 to 6) in German too but I prefer the english version.

Posted by mencia on June 03, 2011, 09:41 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

gonna ckeck it out!

Posted by Miss Weasley on June 05, 2011, 11:24 AM report to moderator

Is this a new discussion or is it just an advertisement? xD I’m just curious. . . . =]

Posted by . on June 10, 2011, 01:42 PM report to moderator

"I hear you're a useful player. I was a Seeker, too. I was asked to try for the National Squad, but preferred to dedicate my life to the eradication of the Dark Forces. Still, if ever you feel the need for a little private training, don't hesitate to ask.