Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter On Sale at WB Shop

WB Shop
Posted by: Stephanie_J
May 06, 2011, 06:22 PM

The WB's Harry Potter Shop is helping us realize our dreams to go to Hogwarts...almost.

A personalized Hogwarts acceptance letter is now on sale in the shop featuring the official Hogwarts crest and signed by Professor Minerva McGonagall, Deputy Headmistress.

Fans also have the chance to choose between American and British wording in their letters. For example, the American letter will say, "We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry," while the British letter says, "We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

The 5x7 version of the letter is available for $24.95, and the 8x10 is $34.95. More information on personalizing your Hogwarts letter can be found here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Saw it on the WB website. It’s pretty cool though it is expensive!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 08, 2011, 01:12 PM report to moderator

omg!!!! new addition to my birthday list!!!!!!!

Cafe_blues_thumb

OMG!! this is awesome!

Posted by Katie ♥ (the Harry Potter generation) on May 08, 2011, 01:46 PM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW!!!! This is AWESOME!!!!! Hogwarts here I come!!!! I prefer HUFFLEPUFF HOUSE!!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on May 08, 2011, 03:46 PM report to moderator
Self_acceptance_by_jenniholma_1__normal_thumb

That’s so cool!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve always wanted to have a letter saying I’ve been invited to go to Hogwarts!!!!!!! ;D

Posted by Aceba {WBM} on May 08, 2011, 03:58 PM report to moderator

That is so cool!!!!! Would it be really expensive though???

Posted by Melly96 on May 09, 2011, 02:36 AM report to moderator
Hogwarts_monty_python_thumb

Why so expensive? Come on, WB—why would you charge for happiness???

Ahhh well—Hogwarts here I come!

Posted by nevertickleasleepingdragon on May 09, 2011, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

Yeah, it is rather expensive. But I am so tempted. It happens to me all the time. The last few times, I thought, this is really the last time I’m buying something HP that is so overpriced. Well, of course, until the next time there’s something nice, especially when there’s a discount. They are so clever at WB. Noticed how the sales discount only works if you buy TWO personalized items? So, now I’m thinking, some of those mugs look awefully nice, or maybe a mouse pad? There’s this birthday soon…
Well, I’m still fighting it, but I’m not sure if my sensible self can win this battle ;o)

Posted by Tarana on May 09, 2011, 05:23 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lkwe3vm7jt1qjfloto1_500_thumb

It’s so depressing having that letter without being able to actually go to Hogwarts.

Posted by Elise Lestrange on May 10, 2011, 06:03 AM report to moderator
73866_485869252280_850597280_5450852_5234112_n_thumb

thats realy cool :)
i want one

Posted by CassadoraTonks on May 11, 2011, 05:02 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

Totally gonna get it, frame it and put it up on my wall! :D I love that they did this!

Posted by Miss Weasley on May 12, 2011, 02:07 PM report to moderator

I’m so getting one, just got to convince my hubby that it will be a great birthday present for me lol

Posted by suzyweasley on May 16, 2011, 05:48 AM report to moderator

why is it only restricted to US and Canada ): im from Singapore and i want that a lot

Posted by Unknown_Mist on July 13, 2011, 12:43 PM report to moderator