Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter On Sale at WB Shop

WB Shop
Posted by: Stephanie_J
May 06, 2011, 06:22 PM

The WB's Harry Potter Shop is helping us realize our dreams to go to Hogwarts...almost.

A personalized Hogwarts acceptance letter is now on sale in the shop featuring the official Hogwarts crest and signed by Professor Minerva McGonagall, Deputy Headmistress.

Fans also have the chance to choose between American and British wording in their letters. For example, the American letter will say, "We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry," while the British letter says, "We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

The 5x7 version of the letter is available for $24.95, and the 8x10 is $34.95. More information on personalizing your Hogwarts letter can be found here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

So when will i get mine?

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 07, 2011, 04:40 AM report to moderator
John_s_books_thumb

I’d love to get this, but unfortunately, my family don’t realize the importance of Harry in my life. Ah well, i’ll just have to live with it :(

Posted by MissStarKidSmiles on May 07, 2011, 05:44 AM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

How cool is that ..
Kinda expensive though ..

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on May 07, 2011, 07:28 AM report to moderator
12735_thumb

wow, that’s awesome :) I want one, but then I need to get it sent to Norway, and that’s really expensive :(

Posted by I-MustNotTellLies on May 07, 2011, 07:58 AM report to moderator
12735_thumb

Posted by I-MustNotTellLies on May 07, 2011, 07:58 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

I wish I could have one, I would treasure it forever, but I just can’t afford to pay whatever the price is in pounds plus shipping, otherwise I’d definitely get one!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on May 07, 2011, 08:39 AM report to moderator

You guys didn’t know they had this? Oh, I almost ordered one last month.:P Love em though and hope they keep them for a while. Keep up the awesome posts!!!

Posted by americangirlemmie on May 07, 2011, 09:46 AM report to moderator

I agree that it should have been written with a quill. Still a good idea.

Posted by ginevra47 on May 07, 2011, 10:38 AM report to moderator
Copy_of_20091106125430dumbledore_thumb
2059 Points

My goodness…I"m dying to have it…. ohpleaseohplease……

Posted by ♫Dumbledore'sApprentice♫ on May 07, 2011, 10:56 AM report to moderator
Neville_god_pic_thumb

I’ve gotta have it…even though I sacrificed it for Harry (that’s why he got so many letters in book 1)…

Posted by Tanderule on May 07, 2011, 11:44 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Oh wow…it’s so cool!! :D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on May 07, 2011, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

i just ordered mine the other day!! i’m sooo excited!!!!

Posted by ChloePotter88 on May 07, 2011, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

PLEASE JOIN MY NEW SITE!Its all about writing and harry potter !
become a member!

please!

Posted by ResaPotter on May 07, 2011, 01:32 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

PLEASE JOIN MY NEW SITE!Its all about writing and harry potter !
become a member!

please!

Posted by ResaPotter on May 07, 2011, 01:32 PM report to moderator
Lalacla_thumb

I live in Sweden and I was just about to order one letter and I couldn’t! You should be able to buy the letter if you live outside of the states! change that now please!!!!!

Posted by lalaabrami on May 07, 2011, 02:01 PM report to moderator

Very slowly -- but still glaring at each other as though each wished the other nothing but ill -- Sirius and Snape moved toward each other and shook hands. They let go extremely quickly.