Empire Magazine Releasing Celebratory "Harry Potter" Issue, Pre-Orders Now Open

HP Cast
Posted by: Stephanie_J
May 06, 2011, 04:46 PM

Empire Magazine's upcoming July 2011 issue will include an exclusive 36-page feature on the Harry Potter phenomenom.

The magazine promises "never-before-seen on-set pictures, incredible intimate shoots with all of Hogwarts' finest, and amazing personal memories and unheard stories." Preview portraits of several "Harry Potter" cast members can be seen on Empire's website.

Empire has spent six months travelling the globe to shoot and interview EVERYONE involved in the making of an eight-movie phenomenon for our unmissable collectors' celebration. Free with the next issue of Empire, make sure you don't miss out - this will sell out fast!
Pre-orders are now open for those who are not already subscribers. Empire ships worldwide. The magazine goes on sale May 26, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

George_ron_thumb

Sounds awesome. I guess I’ll be going to Borders on the 26th.

Posted by blue_rogue on May 07, 2011, 07:56 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Thank you for reminding me, Leaky, I have just ordered mine.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on May 07, 2011, 08:18 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

I think I’m going to buy one copy. :)

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on May 07, 2011, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

Woo Hoo!! I’ve ordered mine – can’t wait for it! And for DH 2 of course!

Posted by Agrippa1 on May 07, 2011, 12:34 PM report to moderator

@kyrstalkris, its $8.12 if you buy it in europe, and $13 something if you buy it over seas. Unless you want to get their package stuff

Posted by trumpetgirly545 on May 07, 2011, 03:05 PM report to moderator
Design_keepcalm_thumb

All good things must come to an end…

Posted by sunny2017 on May 07, 2011, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

NO, it can’t be ending! sobs

On a happier note, I looked at the pictures on the Empire Magazine site and they were quite excellent portraits. I especially loved the one of Emma Watson, it was gorgeous!

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on May 07, 2011, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Milakunisismyidol_thumb

Great! Everyone is obsessed with Harry Potter!

I switched over to International Offers and still got the error message saying that my country was invalid. Hope it is on newsstands. Guess the UK doesn’t want or need our money.

Posted by hewy on May 07, 2011, 10:28 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

I think we probably do! I wonder whether the magazine wasn’t expecting quite the scale of demand on the website. I hope they are printing plenty of extra copies.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on May 08, 2011, 06:10 AM report to moderator

I’ve just ordered mine from the US and it’s all working properly now… can’t wait for it to arrive!

Posted by DobbyDazzler on May 09, 2011, 06:06 AM report to moderator
Buffy-last-gleaming-195x300_thumb

Sounds so good!

Posted by Meggie the Goose on May 09, 2011, 10:08 PM report to moderator
Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

Worked for me for the US!!! CAnt WAit for ITT!!!!!!!!

Posted by Beckster235 on May 10, 2011, 07:51 PM report to moderator

I’m going to go round the shop first thing in the morning for Empire when it comes out, I can’t wait, I’m so excited to read it

Posted by suzyweasley on May 11, 2011, 03:40 AM report to moderator

Sorry, I forgot to put that it’s £3.99 in the UK, I get it every month already.

Posted by suzyweasley on May 11, 2011, 12:13 PM report to moderator

"Help me, Harry," he muttered, pulling a roll of Muggle money from his pocket and starting to peel the notes apart. "This one's a -- a -- a ten? Ah yes, I see the little number on it now... So this is a five?"[br]"A twenty," Harry corrected him in an unde