Warner Bros. Studio Tour Facebook Page Now Up

Warner Bros.
Posted by: Mel
May 31, 2011, 01:11 PM

As readers may recall, Warner Bros. will be opening Leavesden Studios (where all the Harry Potter films were made) up to tours in the spring of 2012. The Facebook page for the Studio Tours is now live and can be found here. In the run up to the opening of the tours the page will host "a number of exciting announcements and opportunities for the dedicated Harry Potter fans to interact with the page," so be sure to visit it!

Many thanks to Romley Davies!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Warner Bros. News

Thank_you_thumb

Leavesden’s quite close to me!! I’ll be there the moment it opens!!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on May 31, 2011, 01:32 PM report to moderator

Guys the SNAPE POSTER is out! It is amazing…i get sad just looking at it:

Posted by anastasia1234 on May 31, 2011, 01:32 PM report to moderator

Guys the SNAPE POSTER is out! It is amazing…i get sad just looking at it:

Posted by anastasia1234 on May 31, 2011, 01:32 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

Snape poster!! YAY!!! http://twitpic.com/5540y2

Posted by Felipe on May 31, 2011, 01:50 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

Sorry for the off-topicness :-P

I’d love to visit the Leavesden sets one day!! If I ever travel to Europe, this will definitely be high up on my list of places to visit!

Posted by Felipe on May 31, 2011, 01:52 PM report to moderator
Downloadedfile-2_thumb

LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! LIKE!

Posted by bellbell127 on May 31, 2011, 02:31 PM report to moderator
Gryfindor_lion_thumb

Sure, this is nearest to my home than the Wizardng World….. :-) I hope to visit the WB Studios someday…… (cross fingers)

Posted by Patronus 27 on May 31, 2011, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

ugh i am in no way near to that…i also missed the expo in toronto so im sad……..

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on May 31, 2011, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

can’t waaait…but I probably won’t be able to fly there anyway… ;/

Posted by Miss Weasley on May 31, 2011, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

I wish I could see the studio! Its sounds great! :)

Posted by LunaLuver on May 31, 2011, 04:42 PM report to moderator
Wendy_avatar2_thumb

Great idea this!

Posted by Witch Wendy on May 31, 2011, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wish I could go!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 31, 2011, 05:32 PM report to moderator

If I ever go to Europe, this is one of the first things on my list!

Posted by bookworm1118 on May 31, 2011, 05:40 PM report to moderator
Book_thumb

I would love to do an internship with the Potter collection. Don’t suppose they’re hiring curators, eh?

Posted by jillians642 on May 31, 2011, 07:54 PM report to moderator

I so want to go, I can’t wait for it to open

Posted by suzyweasley on June 01, 2011, 01:51 AM report to moderator