Scans from Empire Magazine's Celebratory Harry Potter Issue

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
May 31, 2011, 03:53 PM

A collection of scans from Empire Magazine's recently released issue have been added to the Leaky galleries.

"Harry Potter: The Ultimate Movie Celebration" was an added supplement to the magazine's July 2011 issue. New interviews along with exclusive photos of the cast and previously unseen behind-the-scenes images from all eight films are included within the pages of the magazine.

View the complete gallery of scans here. Some highlights include:

Alan Rickman's "Thank You" Letter
Potter & Me: Words from Kenneth Branagh, Toby Jones, and Julie Walters
The Marauders: Gary Oldman, David Thewlis, Timothy Spall
Potter & Me: Words from Chris Columbus, Richard Griffiths, & Fiona Shaw
The Mentors: Michael Gambon & Robbie Coltrane (Page 2)
The Nemesis: Ralph Fiennes (Page 2)
The Brains: Emma Watson (Page 2)
The Rock: Rupert Grint (Page 2)
The One: Daniel Radcliffe (Page 2)
The Friends: Bonnie Wright, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps, Matthew Lewis, Evanna Lynch (Page 2)

Special thanks to the Leaky gallery crew!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Mugsp_profile_thumb

Where did these scans come from? I tried to pre-order the issue several times and it ALWAYS failed. I’ve been calling stores every single day to ask if this issue has arrived and they have yet to receive it. Has anyone in the US gotten their copy? Was this scanned in the UK? How long does this normally take to ship?

Posted by eiVega on May 31, 2011, 09:22 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mwfpc2fgyd1qan42po1_250_thumb
20964 Points

Ooh that scans are great! I’m dying to get it myself but its not avalible in the US yet. :( I need, I NEED!!!!!

Posted by LunaLuver on May 31, 2011, 09:37 PM report to moderator
Radcliffe_artices_radiotimes_01_thumb

The pic’s & all the interviews are GREAT!!! Can wait 2 see what’s next 4 the Trio! as well as all the other actors! As well as all the actress!
cheers

Posted by roller on May 31, 2011, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_hrh2_thumb

Love these pics and article. My fav pic is the one with David Thewlis and Gary Oldman. Mooney and Padfoot… hot!

Posted by tinagin [ROAR]! on May 31, 2011, 11:16 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_hrh2_thumb

Posted by tinagin [ROAR]! on May 31, 2011, 11:17 PM report to moderator

I’ve been waiting for this. Thanks so much for the scans.

Posted by Ratorr on June 01, 2011, 12:36 AM report to moderator

This is so COOL!

Posted by Mahinique ЯOAR on June 01, 2011, 08:16 AM report to moderator
Iconator_6f49d3d21092e00bd5143836ef5b871a_thumb

I would love to see the pictures but the galleries takes a very long time to load and to go from picture to picture can take all day.

Posted by lizzardbreath on June 01, 2011, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Iconator_6f49d3d21092e00bd5143836ef5b871a_thumb

Posted by lizzardbreath on June 01, 2011, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Calvin_10_thumb

@eiVega The scans were made by me. I’m from Germany and I had the issue in the mail on May 31st. They started dispatching the magazines on May 26th so it obviously took them a while to get it delivered. You should receive your copy within 7-10 working days although I’m not quite sure whether that also applies to international orders (might take longer). As far as I know, you can still order your copy online right here: http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/store/displayitem.asp?sid=5241&id=44142 There’s also an iPad version available for download right here: http://search.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZContentLink.woa/wa/link?path=app%2fEmpireMagazine So in case you don’t spot the special issue at newsstands, you could try to order it online once more.

Posted by yellowpepper2311 on June 01, 2011, 11:44 AM report to moderator
Tom

wooow,goood

Posted by QueenAnastasia on June 01, 2011, 12:13 PM report to moderator

This issue was not in Barnes & Noble on 5/31/11 so will have to haunt the place until it arrives hopefully early this month!!!!

Posted by hewy on June 01, 2011, 01:12 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

oh the pics are awesome, gotta love the one of Helena Bonham Carter kissing Dan!!!!! What the directors and the actors wrote was wonderful, really nice!!! :D

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on June 01, 2011, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

amazing, thank you soooooo much Leaky!!!

Posted by Miss Weasley on June 02, 2011, 11:59 PM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

Just read all of it jaw drop I’m speechless…

Posted by Miss Weasley on June 03, 2011, 08:04 AM report to moderator

"Did you see everything I saw?" Harry asked, unsure whether he wanted to hear the answer.[br]"Flashes of it," said Snape, his lip curling. "To whom did the dog belong?"[br]"My Aunt Marge," Harry muttered, hating Snape.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014