Scans from Empire Magazine's Celebratory Harry Potter Issue

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
May 31, 2011, 03:53 PM

A collection of scans from Empire Magazine's recently released issue have been added to the Leaky galleries.

"Harry Potter: The Ultimate Movie Celebration" was an added supplement to the magazine's July 2011 issue. New interviews along with exclusive photos of the cast and previously unseen behind-the-scenes images from all eight films are included within the pages of the magazine.

View the complete gallery of scans here. Some highlights include:

Alan Rickman's "Thank You" Letter
Potter & Me: Words from Kenneth Branagh, Toby Jones, and Julie Walters
The Marauders: Gary Oldman, David Thewlis, Timothy Spall
Potter & Me: Words from Chris Columbus, Richard Griffiths, & Fiona Shaw
The Mentors: Michael Gambon & Robbie Coltrane (Page 2)
The Nemesis: Ralph Fiennes (Page 2)
The Brains: Emma Watson (Page 2)
The Rock: Rupert Grint (Page 2)
The One: Daniel Radcliffe (Page 2)
The Friends: Bonnie Wright, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps, Matthew Lewis, Evanna Lynch (Page 2)

Special thanks to the Leaky gallery crew!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Wendy_avatar2_thumb

Wow thats so cool…

Posted by Witch Wendy on May 31, 2011, 04:03 PM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

Thank you so much for the scans!!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on May 31, 2011, 04:19 PM report to moderator

I was going to bed, since I haven’t slept more that 10 hours in the last 3 days (it’s 10 pm now), but first I’m going to read these!

Posted by Shana on May 31, 2011, 04:26 PM report to moderator

Oh, I’ve actually read them all before, except the ‘Harry Potter and Me’ ones..

Posted by Shana on May 31, 2011, 04:34 PM report to moderator
-_owl_post_-_thumb

AWESOME!! I wonder if I can find this for sale somewhere? I love behind-the-scenes stuff and the pics are really nice!

Posted by Felipe on May 31, 2011, 04:41 PM report to moderator

Guys, do me a favor will you, my daughter made this amazing Harry Potter Podcast and Fansite. It would mean so much to me and her if you visited it and told your friends about it. We are a Harry Potter fanatic family to say the least and I am so proud of her: potterforthepeople.com…Thank you!

Posted by anastasia1234 on May 31, 2011, 05:10 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesome! Thanks Leaky!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 31, 2011, 05:54 PM report to moderator

Wow, wow, wow….

Posted by Maestra2 on May 31, 2011, 06:29 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

thanks again leaky

keepcalmandlearntofly.tumblr.com

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on May 31, 2011, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

I really want this magazine!!!

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on May 31, 2011, 07:31 PM report to moderator
Cute_farm_shelb_and_rew_thumb

Those pictures are beautiful!

Posted by Cat de la Creme on May 31, 2011, 07:40 PM report to moderator
Snape_icon3_thumb

Wow this is great! I want that magazine…

Posted by Seviately ^HISS^ on May 31, 2011, 08:02 PM report to moderator
George_ron_thumb

When does this issue start showing up in U.S. bookstores?

Posted by blue_rogue on May 31, 2011, 08:11 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

Rawr. I really wanna look at these. But the pages won’t load for me. :(

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on May 31, 2011, 08:55 PM report to moderator

Just received my magazine in the mail today! It’s absolutely wonderful, If you don’t have it, I really think you would love to have one for yourself.

Posted by cherica on May 31, 2011, 09:20 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Dobby will have to punish himself most grievously for coming to see you, sir. Dobby will have to shut his ears in the oven door for this. If they ever knew, sir --"