New "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Banner Features Snape

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
May 31, 2011, 01:47 PM

Another "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" character banner has been released, and this time it features Professor Severus Snape. In the poster, which can be viewed here, Hogwarts is in the far background and Snape is surrounded by windows, some broken.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released in the US and UK July 15th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Wand_thumb

He has the perfect expression on! Its like a mixture of sad, anger, and confusion, perfect!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 31, 2011, 05:37 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

LOVE IT!!!!!
FINALLY!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on May 31, 2011, 07:19 PM report to moderator
Snape_icon3_thumb

Oh my gosh this is the best poster out of all of them. I agree with Weeny Owl you never really see Snape so stressed he’s always so… chill.

Posted by Seviately ^HISS^ on May 31, 2011, 07:43 PM report to moderator
Book_thumb

He’s a lot less greasy than usual, too.

Posted by jillians642 on May 31, 2011, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Severus_-_always_normal_thumb

It’s great. This is one of the best images with Snape, which I saw.

Posted by TrustSSnape on June 01, 2011, 01:25 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

At last! The one I’ve been waiting for, it’s wonderful, such emotion in his face, I agree with what WeenyOwl said, we certainly aren’t used to seeing Snape look vulnerable. The best picture without a doubt.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on June 01, 2011, 01:37 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Finally we’ve got the poster! Amazing…

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on June 01, 2011, 03:57 AM report to moderator
553520_488880994466250_43107597_n_thumb

Finally! This looks really good. Go Snape!

Posted by Asria (DreamLight208) on June 01, 2011, 04:15 AM report to moderator

this character has a dynamic personality..

Posted by sana_s on June 01, 2011, 08:00 AM report to moderator
Harrypatronuspoa_thumb

“After all this time?”
ALWAYS!”

Best line ever!

Posted by pottermaniac25 on June 01, 2011, 11:52 AM report to moderator
Gryfindor_lion_thumb

I saw the poster of Bellatrix!!! Why Leaky is always late with update??? :-) Oh, and about Bellatrix’ poster, is really hot!!

Posted by Patronus 27 on June 01, 2011, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Yes, I’ve just seen that: it’s at http://twitpic.com/55ivof. I think I see what you mean about ‘hot’, though my preferred description would probably be ‘alarming’.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on June 01, 2011, 02:25 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_loxhxnpc7a1qjbryso1_r1_500_large_thumb

I’m gonna cry!!! The end is so close. It really brings an end to the books seeing the movies finish.

Posted by MissingHedwig on June 01, 2011, 02:38 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Yes! Now all I want is one for Luna!

Posted by Jacket on June 01, 2011, 09:11 PM report to moderator

they better not cut out any of the princes tale. i want to cry during that part!!

Posted by hp12369 on June 08, 2011, 12:01 PM report to moderator

"And don't forget, if you're talking about me among yourselves, call me Snuffles, okay?"