Sixth "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Character Banner Released

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
May 30, 2011, 01:36 PM

Another week, another "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" character poster has been released by Warner Bros!

This time, Draco Malfoy (actor Tom Felton) is seen standing in front of rubble from Hogwarts. The poster once again bears the slogan, "It All Ends."

The high-res version of the poster can be seen here.

"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will be released in theaters on July 15.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Waw. I love this. :)

Posted by Mahinique ЯOAR on May 30, 2011, 09:42 PM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

this is a great poster

Posted by athena lupin on May 30, 2011, 11:09 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

@Paskunius Senus, I tried Googling as suggested, but all the posters it turned up were for DH1 or earlier. We need a splendid one like the new ones of the Trio, Draco etc.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on May 31, 2011, 02:20 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

PS I note that Draco is still wearing a smart suit while the battle rages. Barney from ‘How I Met Your Mother’ would certainly approve.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on May 31, 2011, 02:22 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Nice one :-)

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on May 31, 2011, 04:15 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

nice poster :-)

Posted by mencia on May 31, 2011, 05:11 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lt4it26sr81r4ce1lo1_500_large_1__thumb

YAY!!!!!!!!! TEAM DRACO FOREV!

Posted by slytherinluver1 on May 31, 2011, 07:27 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

I can’t decipher his expression. It’s somewhere between constipation and contemplation. ?

Posted by Smitch on May 31, 2011, 07:51 AM report to moderator
Gryfindor_lion_thumb

My first ever comment on TLC! I like the poster, but why in Ron’s poster, the background is the Room of Requirement? It has more sense with Draco’s one…..

Posted by Patronus 27 on May 31, 2011, 08:27 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Yes! A great poster, can’t wait to see more!
I’m kind of hoping for one of Luna…

Posted by Jacket on May 31, 2011, 09:24 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

AWESOME!! Want more!!! I hope to see Luna’s poster! Accio the other posters!

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on May 31, 2011, 10:14 AM report to moderator
Gryfindor_lion_thumb

Excuse me, but I prefer to write in the comments instead to write in the forum: how can I change my avatar and see my Leaky points? If I click to the profile button, it’s showed me the screen “We are made some dust”……

Posted by Patronus 27 on May 31, 2011, 10:21 AM report to moderator

great!! … cant wait to see deathly hallows 2

Posted by sana_s on May 31, 2011, 10:48 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

it is a good poster! It captures the way Draco must have felt, having to live with Voldie and Bellatrix. Yuch!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 31, 2011, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Mr Felton is a very good Draco!
So twisted in his pure-blood vision yet when he gets what he wants he doesn’t want it.
Just one of many side-stories I’d like to know more of!

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on May 31, 2011, 12:09 PM report to moderator

"Was it -- was [Trelawney] making a real prediction?"[br]Dumbledore looked mildly impressed.[br]"Do you know, Harry, I think she might have been," he said thoughtfully. "Who'd have thought it? That brings her total of real predictions up to two. I should