Brothers do share everything, after all...

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 29, 2011, 08:47 PM

Captioning the twins must be easy for you guys; we definitely had a lot of great submissions that even Fred and George would enjoy reading. But Leaky user ϟMissWeasleyROARϟ had a hilarious caption that still makes me laugh. Congratulations! You have also been awarded 100 MyLeaky points.

As usual, you can check our Tumblr for several more of captions from this round of submissions. The next picture we need your help to caption can be found at the top of this post. What are Draco and his cronies thinking? You tell us! Remember to leave your captions in the comments below and keep checking back here for the next winner. Good luck!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

Oh yeah, that’s right. My sling matches my outfit, and yours doesn’t. Ha.

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on May 29, 2011, 09:00 PM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

oh, and first!

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on May 29, 2011, 09:01 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

Congrats!! :)

Crabbe:Yup. He’s a werewolf. We aren’t stupid!
Goyle: …Really?

Posted by RubeusHagrid on May 29, 2011, 09:19 PM report to moderator

Did the SERIOUSLY just carry Gaga in an egg?

Posted by Myers8790 on May 29, 2011, 09:24 PM report to moderator
Th_7850272_normal_thumb

Pansy: What?! That liar Draco! Told me the outfit he gave me was one of a kind!

Posted by Tonks Moony on May 29, 2011, 09:30 PM report to moderator
Th_7850272_normal_thumb

*the outfit being Snape’s Mrs Longbottom outfit

Posted by Tonks Moony on May 29, 2011, 09:32 PM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

Draco: Pfft, everyone know I made Justin Bieber’s locks famous.

Posted by Scarlette on May 29, 2011, 09:50 PM report to moderator
Bretisamajorhottie_thumb

I like the caption!

Posted by bretisamajorhottie = wbm = mz on May 29, 2011, 09:57 PM report to moderator

Congrats!
My caption: I know Justin Bieber is in, but it doesn’t mean that Harry and Ron have to use his hair cut! Snape too. . . .

Posted by . on May 29, 2011, 10:02 PM report to moderator

Caption: Oh god, Crabbe just broke wind again…

Posted by HomieGPoptart on May 29, 2011, 10:07 PM report to moderator
Baron_haru___shall_we_dance____by_jasminealexandra_thumb

ugh! is he seriously thinking of making us fight this thing…. whatever it is

Posted by Ganduean-Vampiress on May 29, 2011, 10:21 PM report to moderator

Caption: Oh great, I left my hair gel back at the dorm! Bloody brilliant…

Posted by CuriousRaven on May 29, 2011, 10:44 PM report to moderator
Beckett_thumb

why does hermione have to be so good looking???

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on May 29, 2011, 10:47 PM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

“Yeah, I was trampled by a giant chicken. What’s it to you?”

Posted by Silvery Doe on May 29, 2011, 10:49 PM report to moderator
Design_keepcalm_thumb

At least next year I’m going to Pigfarts….

Posted by sunny2017 on May 29, 2011, 10:54 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"It is a long time since my last visit," said Dumbledore, peering down his crooked nose at Uncle Vernon. "I must say, your agapanthus are flourishing."