Helena Bonham Carter Discusses Fight Scene Between Bellatrix and Mrs. Weasley

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
May 28, 2011, 07:35 PM

Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange) has recently spoken about what it was like filming the fight scene between her character and Mrs. Weasley, played by Julie Walters:

"You should warm up before sword fighting, that's what Julie and I found out when we were duelling with each other. We were crippled after that scene!
"Duelling going backward on a table is tricky, without falling off. Which, of course, I did!"

The article goes on to say that the cast and crew found the fight amusing, since Bonham Carter and Walters are friendly off screen. You can read more of the article here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

that’s one of my most fav parts of the book, I hope it will be just as brilliant as I imagined it while reading. I can’t wait!!!!

Posted by mencia on May 30, 2011, 07:00 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

I can’t wait!!!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on May 30, 2011, 12:00 PM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

It’s going to be legendary…poor woman, she really got crippled, but I think that that scene is going to be so good it’s almost worth falling off the table ;)

Posted by Miss Weasley on May 30, 2011, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_capture_thumb

I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!! This is going to be GREAT!

Posted by sirius33 on May 30, 2011, 09:23 PM report to moderator
Cute_farm_shelb_and_rew_thumb

I cannot WAIT for this scene! ( or the whole movie really…)

Posted by Cat de la Creme on May 31, 2011, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Wendy_avatar2_thumb

Good nite Bella!

Posted by Witch Wendy on May 31, 2011, 08:55 PM report to moderator

this scene is going to be EPIC!!!!!!! :)

Posted by 9em on June 02, 2011, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

I can hardly wait for that scene

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 14, 2011, 06:16 AM report to moderator

He was so angry with Umbridge he could not think of a punishment bad enough for her, though Ron's suggestion of having her fed to a box of starving Blast-Ended Skrewts had its merits.