Helena Bonham Carter Discusses Fight Scene Between Bellatrix and Mrs. Weasley

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
May 28, 2011, 07:35 PM

Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange) has recently spoken about what it was like filming the fight scene between her character and Mrs. Weasley, played by Julie Walters:

"You should warm up before sword fighting, that's what Julie and I found out when we were duelling with each other. We were crippled after that scene!
"Duelling going backward on a table is tricky, without falling off. Which, of course, I did!"

The article goes on to say that the cast and crew found the fight amusing, since Bonham Carter and Walters are friendly off screen. You can read more of the article here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Http_3a_2f_2f24
:D love this scene
Posted by Emmaria on May 29, 2011, 03:45 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Oho..can’t wait!!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on May 29, 2011, 03:50 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

I like Helena’s sense of humor! :D

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on May 29, 2011, 07:19 AM report to moderator

I love the way the cast is truly family.

Posted by ginevra47 on May 29, 2011, 09:24 AM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

lol i cant get past the part where harrys going to voldimort to die… i start crying…. >.<

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on May 29, 2011, 09:40 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I can’t wait to see that seen in hp7!

Posted by harry potter fan #1 on May 29, 2011, 10:26 AM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Haha! That sounds funny! I hope they will show us the bad takes. :) It’d be so funny!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on May 29, 2011, 11:02 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

A great moment in the book! There is so much behind it and seeing Bellatrix receive her just desserts.

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on May 29, 2011, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

The only time I’ll cry is when bella kicks the bucket. I hope they do the scene right.

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on May 29, 2011, 11:55 AM report to moderator
Picnik_collage_simple_thumb

CAN’T WAIT TO SEE IT!!

Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I am so grateful to JKR for giving Molly her moment in the sun to prove that she was a true Prewitt, adept at more than just householdy spells. I’m really looking forward to this scene and hoping that the camera won’t be on Bellatrix the whole time.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on May 29, 2011, 12:49 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Thats so amazing that they are all such good friends! Can’t wait to see that scene!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 29, 2011, 02:27 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

Ok, so this is Another Scene I can’t wait to See! As a Mother I can totally Relate to Molly’s Bloodthirstyness!

Posted by joeys_mommy on May 29, 2011, 09:20 PM report to moderator

Can’t wait anymore!!

Posted by Mahinique ЯOAR on May 30, 2011, 01:05 AM report to moderator

I’m really anxious to see this scene, both in the good and bad way. I’m going to cry when Bellatrix dies but I really hope they keep the “Not my daughter you bitch!” line too.

Posted by Choc on May 30, 2011, 05:15 AM report to moderator

"Okay, write that down," Hermione said to Ron... "and then copy out this conclusion that I've written for you."[br]"Hermione, you are honestly the most wonderful person I've ever met," said Ron weakly, "and if I'm ever rude to you [br]again --"[br]"-- I'l

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014