Video: Harry Potter Actors Asked to Describe Their Experience on the Films in a Single Word

HP Cast
Posted by: Mel
May 26, 2011, 10:57 PM

Empire Magazine, which released an issue celebrating Harry Potter today, asked several actors in the films to sum up their experience on the movies in a single word. Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood), Timothy Spall (Wormtail), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), David Thewlis (Remus Lupin), Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley), Michael Gambon (Albus Dumbledore), Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy), James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley), Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid), Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) all provide a single word (or quickly spoken phrase) that describes their experience. The video with their responses can be watched here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Vs1_thumb

After all that Rupert had the best word!

Posted by Mirdan on May 27, 2011, 12:11 AM report to moderator
Angel_thumb

i loved this video… but you posted it earlier, didn’t you? I’m confused, but happy to watch again.

Posted by hrrypttrfn328 on May 27, 2011, 01:14 AM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

Already posted today, but lovely to see again. Rupert is cute

Posted by Lysh on May 27, 2011, 01:40 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

I liked Matt (Neville) playing the Typical Northern Male: ‘S’ alright.’

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on May 27, 2011, 02:25 AM report to moderator
Book_thumb

Ah, this is the other edit that someone else posted about! I like them both but I think the poster was right—-this one is just a bit better. :D

Posted by jillians642 on May 27, 2011, 02:31 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

They’re making me cry – again!

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on May 27, 2011, 02:51 AM report to moderator

Can’t believe no one said “amazing.” That would’ve been my word.

But I loved Jason Issacs’: “FabulouslyLucky.”

Posted by Choc on May 27, 2011, 03:55 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Awesome one… :’)

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on May 27, 2011, 03:57 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

I love Matt’s: ’salright – which translates to “the best!”

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on May 27, 2011, 07:50 AM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

“FabulouslyLucky. That’s one word if you say it fast" ..
Made me laugh .. Hahahaha ..
Like the fact that Rupe is taking so long .. So cute xD

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on May 27, 2011, 07:56 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

jillians642 it was me that was thinking of this version, and yeah I do think this is the slightly better edited version. Thank you Leaky for posting this one

Posted by KiwiMcI on May 27, 2011, 10:20 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Deja vu…

Posted by Won_Two on May 27, 2011, 11:10 AM report to moderator
Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

awww this was so cute! I loved ruperts!

Posted by Beckster235 on May 27, 2011, 12:36 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

My word would have been amazing! Its making me sad all this talk about it being the end. I dont think I’m going to accept it….no I’m not.

Posted by LunaLuver on May 27, 2011, 02:32 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Haha! Gotta love Rupert!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 27, 2011, 04:30 PM report to moderator

"But honestly, all this hysteria about giants. They can't [i]all[/i] be horrible... It's the same sort of prejudice that people have toward werewolves... It's just bigotry, isn't it?"