Harry Potter Actors Sum Up Film Experience in One Word

HP Cast
Posted by: Edward
May 26, 2011, 10:19 AM

Empire Magazine has released a short video featuring a number of cast members from the Harry Potter films relating their experience being part of the franchise in one word.  The Harry Potter Experience in a Nutshell can be viewed right here in our Video Galleries, and contains one word responses from Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), Rupert Grint (Ron), Bonnie Wright (Ginny), Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid), Tom Felton (Malfoy), and more.

The issue of Empire containing a 36 page supplementary section on the Harry Potter film series is set to hit newsstands today.  If any readers are able to get their hands on a copy, please do email staff@leakynews.com.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

my word: i ┬┤don’t know which choose…. amazing? fantastic? awesome? or : the best thing in the world? But would not work cause there are much more than one word.
i love the indecision of Rupert…cute!

Posted by camila_black08 on May 26, 2011, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

Wondrous, staggering, phenomenal, life-changing, pure love, pure magic. This totally made me cry. Loved Rupert! Love them all.

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on May 26, 2011, 03:37 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I’m with Tom or Daniel, plus there’s a slightly differently edited version of this, in a different order I mean that I saw on Empire’s website. I preferred it

Posted by KiwiMcI on May 26, 2011, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

how about supercalifragalisticexpialidocious?

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on May 26, 2011, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Z_thumb

I agree with the phelps. “Legendary.”

Posted by chocolaterabbits on May 26, 2011, 06:36 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Phenomenal <3 Rupert!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 26, 2011, 07:36 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

Hahahaha, this made me giggle….. Oh Rupert……… and Matt, of course “alright…… gets looked at oddly by the camera person What?”

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on May 26, 2011, 08:51 PM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

I never thought I would say this about the films but I’m going to miss them as much as I do the books. While the stories are quite different they compliment each other in a way that only a real fan can appreciate.

Posted by akcorr on May 26, 2011, 09:37 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_thumb

My one word: remarkable

Posted by dork88 on May 28, 2011, 03:16 AM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

Fabulous! What a great montage to get all their thoughts like that. Love them all and will miss them in this team.

Posted by Xyra44 on May 30, 2011, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

I loved Emma’s quote “Magical”

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 14, 2011, 06:03 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Shall we do Snape's stuff first?" said Ron, dipping his quill into his ink. [i]"'The properties... of moonstone... and its uses... in potion-making...'"[/i] he muttered, writing the words across the top of his parchment as he spoke them. "There." He unde