Harry Potter Actors Sum Up Film Experience in One Word

HP Cast
Posted by: Edward
May 26, 2011, 10:19 AM

Empire Magazine has released a short video featuring a number of cast members from the Harry Potter films relating their experience being part of the franchise in one word.  The Harry Potter Experience in a Nutshell can be viewed right here in our Video Galleries, and contains one word responses from Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Emma Watson (Hermione), Rupert Grint (Ron), Bonnie Wright (Ginny), Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid), Tom Felton (Malfoy), and more.

The issue of Empire containing a 36 page supplementary section on the Harry Potter film series is set to hit newsstands today.  If any readers are able to get their hands on a copy, please do email staff@leakynews.com.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

My word:LOVE! But also you have to say magical,unbelievable,amazing,full of hope,joy,wonderment. I bawled at this video.It is so great to see them making a one word statement and the feeling in their eyes.I hope they have this for every actor and crew in this!

Posted by Dlcohm7 on May 26, 2011, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Radcliffe_artices_radiotimes_01_thumb

I LOVED ALL OF IT!
& THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH JO!!!!!!!!!!!
CHEERS
From roller

Posted by roller on May 26, 2011, 10:52 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice indeed!

Posted by Won_Two on May 26, 2011, 11:25 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Oh Rupert is so funny! Loved the video, you can tell that the films meant a lot to them all. Thanks for posting it.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on May 26, 2011, 11:31 AM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

What a wonderful video…made me cry! What did Matt Lewis say, though? I played it again and I still couldn’t catch his word.

Posted by RavenclawDancer on May 26, 2011, 11:41 AM report to moderator
Myleaky2_c_thumb

I think Matt Lewis said ‘tsalright. As in "it’s alright."

Very sweet video. Loved some of the adult responses. “Glue.”

Posted by Bandersnatch on May 26, 2011, 12:25 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

Love it:)

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on May 26, 2011, 12:29 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I LOVE Rupert’s choice! Took him awhile, but it was worth the wait. I had the same answer as Tom Felton: life-changing.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on May 26, 2011, 12:32 PM report to moderator
Myleaky2_c_thumb

“Loved some of the adult responses,” I said. As if the “kids” aren’t adults in their own right now. But I can’t help it; I always think of them as the “Harry Potter kids.”

Sorry, kids. :-)

Posted by Bandersnatch on May 26, 2011, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Could anybody make out what the second Phelps twin said?

I had to rewind a couple of times to recognize Jason Isaacs without the wig!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on May 26, 2011, 01:08 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Also, I’m really relieved that nobody said ‘Awesome!’

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on May 26, 2011, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Myleaky2_c_thumb

Second Phelps twin: “legendary.”

Posted by Bandersnatch on May 26, 2011, 01:10 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Great little video! I hope to see more things like this. It’s very special to share in this piece of history.

Posted by eiVega on May 26, 2011, 01:43 PM report to moderator
Design_keepcalm_thumb

They have all grown up with us :)

Posted by sunny2017 on May 26, 2011, 01:58 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

“Good” , “Great” ow about pure Awesomeness ??

But hey, nice watching Rupert mess it up ;) So cute !

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on May 26, 2011, 03:04 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"That glass ball that smashed wasn't the only record of the prophecy. I heard the whole thing in Dumbledore's office, he was the one the prophecy was made to, so he could tell me. From what it said, Harry took a deep breath, "it looks like I'm the one who