I've been dreaming of...a true love's kiss?

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 24, 2011, 07:11 PM

Just what was going through Voldemort's mind at this exact moment? We'll never know! But Leaky user Tarana had a pretty hilarious caption for us. Congratulations, Tarana! You also win 100 MyLeaky points.

As always, we had a ton of wonderful submissions and several of them will be posted on our Tumblr throughout the night. The next picture we want you to caption, featuring everyone's favorite twins, can be seen at the top of this post. Remember, leave your captions in the comments below and check back here for our next winner. Good luck!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Imagesca3rqab7_thumb

Fred: “What are you looking at, George?”
George:“Snape’s hair. I think it moved! I CAN’T LOOK AWAY!”

Posted by Madira Ulthar on May 25, 2011, 04:19 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

Neville does WHAT for a living?????

Posted by AbbyWeasley on May 25, 2011, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

F: What do you mean I DIE???
G: Sorry bro. How about I marry your girlfriend and we name our son after you? Will that ease the pain?

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on May 25, 2011, 04:36 PM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

Left twin: Here is the prototype I was telling you about. A dancing Umbridge hula girl doll complete with bikini.

Right twin: AH!!! MY EYES!!!

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on May 25, 2011, 04:44 PM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

Ewww…. we seriously invented THAT?

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on May 25, 2011, 06:32 PM report to moderator
Severus_snape__poster__thumb

George- Oh…my…God…
Fred- That is one serious ladybug.

You were right, Fred…Snape really can run fast when confronted with shampoo.

Posted by gryffindor31 on May 25, 2011, 07:41 PM report to moderator
Rose_thumb

Twin on the Left: I have a secret… I’m not really a ginger.
Twin on the Right: Ah ha! I told you I’m better lookin’

Posted by LovelyLilly on May 25, 2011, 07:41 PM report to moderator
Fixed_thumb

Well the Puking Pastilles work..

Posted by iloveronweasley16 on May 25, 2011, 07:52 PM report to moderator
Baron_haru___shall_we_dance____by_jasminealexandra_thumb

is that SNAPE hermione’s snogging? Because that is just wrong

sorry couldn’t resist =D

Posted by Ganduean-Vampiress on May 25, 2011, 10:07 PM report to moderator
Luna_lovegood_thumb

You weren’t supposed to take U-No-Poo IN the store, Harry!

Posted by LoopeyLooneyLuna on May 25, 2011, 10:22 PM report to moderator

^ LOL. Also loved Silvery Doe’s caption and Madira Ulthar’s :D Great work, guys!

My caption:
Malfoy really does make a horrible ferret, doesn’t he?

Posted by oipeabrain on May 26, 2011, 12:08 AM report to moderator
Angel_thumb

To half-bloodprince and trontech. I know neither will read, but I would still like to apologize profusely for expressing an opinion in a non-confrontational and non-hostile way. Sorry you took offense to the opinions of someone you do not know, will never meet, and have no contact with. (as an aside: I actually do not participate, but this is on the front page and very difficult to miss)

Posted by hrrypttrfn328 on May 26, 2011, 12:53 AM report to moderator
189017_197305553626595_127409897282828_647253_1872097_n_thumb

Fred:"Look George!!!Harry’s aunt marge is really fat i wonder who did that to her.
George:ahhhhhhh…Nice trick Harry

Posted by lordy on May 26, 2011, 04:32 AM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

Thanks for the nod, oipeabrain! :) This caption contest is fun. Tons of funny captions.

Posted by Silvery Doe on May 26, 2011, 07:16 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Longbottom, at the end of this lesson we will feed a few drops of this potion to your toad and see what happens. Perhaps that will encourage you to do it properly."